2020 Presidential Updates

Box Ox

I've decided to declare that our election systems have indeed been rigged against Trump and Republicans in general. @Old Man Jingles , tell all of your Republican friends in Georgia that there's no point in voting in the Senate runoff next month since the outcome has already been predetermined.

PT Car Washer

I've decided to declare that our election systems have indeed been rigged against Trump and Republicans in general. @Old Man Jingles , tell all of your Republican friends in Georgia that there's no point in voting in the Senate runoff next month since the outcome has already been predetermined.
I agree with trump that the election was rigged by the Democrats and they were so smart about it that there is no way to prove it. Just like when Israel blew up the World Trade Center towers and everyone blamed it on Saudi Arabia so we invaded Iraq.

fishtm2001

I agree with trump that the election was rigged by the Democrats and they were so smart about it that there is no way to prove it. Just like when Israel blew up the World Trade Center towers and everyone blamed it on Saudi Arabia so we invaded Iraq.
And for some strange reason the Dems didn't bother rigging the Senate races.

Re-Raise

Good lord..are the Trumpers still crying on here that they actually won?

i like to check in every week or so and see if they are still whining. Haven’t been disappointed yet!

Box Ox

Talk about being butthurt that your God Emperor lost fair and square to a dead guy. “Real American” patriot and fan of democracy in action right here.

Trump lawyer: ex-election security chief Krebs should be 'taken out and shot'

“A former head of US election security who said Donald Trump’s defeat by Joe Biden was not subject to voter fraud should be “taken out at dawn and shot”, a Trump campaign lawyer said.”

“DiGenova made the remark about Krebs on The Howie Carr Show, a podcast shown on YouTube and the Trump-allied Newsmax TV, on Monday.
“Anybody who thinks the election went well,” he said, “like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity, that guy is a class A maroon. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot.”

newfie

um you fella's reading from the same talking points. can we get some creativity and originality on the spin please?

newfie

Talk about being butthurt that your God Emperor lost fair and square to a dead guy. “Real American” patriot and fan of democracy in action right here.
you realize Biden won a lot less counties then either hillary or Obama across the country. that he only won real big in specific democratic strongholds that swung the election and no where else? keep your blinders on brother integrity is just a word.

Box Ox

you realize Biden won a lot less counties then either hillary or Obama across the country. that he only won real big in specific democratic strongholds that swung the election and no where else? keep your blinders on brother integrity is just a word.
Wow, you're right. Our pandemic election was different from the other ones. You'd better phone that argument into the Trump campaign so they can use it to prove the election was rigged in court.

fishtm2001

Wow, you're right. Our pandemic election was different from the other ones. You'd better phone that argument into the Trump campaign so they can use it to prove the election was rigged in court.
We should start taking bets on the odds Barr gets fired today. He just announced there was no evidence of fraud that could change the election results.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Good lord..are the Trumpers still crying on here that they actually won?

i like to check in every week or so and see if they are still whining. Haven’t been disappointed yet!
And you Hillarites have been saying she actually won in 2016
We checked every day to see if y’all were whining.
we have never been disappointed.

floridays

You must understand we are dealing with folk that think there are 57 (is that still the number?) sexual identities. At the base they can't even understand that someone with a penis is male.

Sexually it is a mental disorder, politically they hate the Republic and our founding principles, and they covet what is not rightfully or lawfully their's.

In simple language they are reprobate.

Re-Raise

You must understand we are dealing with folk that think there are 57 (is that still the number?) sexual identities. At the base they can't even understand that someone with a penis is male.

Sexually it is a mental disorder, politically they hate the Republic and our founding principles, and they covet what is not rightfully or lawfully their's.

In simple language they are reprobate.
uh the title of this thread is 2020 Presidential Updates..

You don’t have to tell us how close minded and intolerant you are while crying about the election loss, but you do you old man!

My guess is that your penis hasn’t done much for you in a long time