2021 Buyout?

Karma...

word has it that with the ...Better not Bigger...plan and allowing for Covid subsiding there will be another Buyout...Probably not in 2021 ...Happening in early 2022.......It will include all non-union people with sliceable offers..... retirees put into a reserve component where they are put into a 5 year reserve pool to be used during Peak......probably as runners on car....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
word has it that with the ...Better not Bigger...plan and allowing for Covid subsiding there will be another Buyout...Probably not in 2021 ...Happening in early 2022.......It will include all non-union people with sliceable offers..... retirees put into a reserve component where they are put into a 5 year reserve pool to be used during Peak......probably as runners on car....
I’d love to get some fatass DM as a runner
Be even better if it was in the ghetto

They can buy them all right now we don't need them.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Unfortunately there's a few of us that actually know what's going on unlike the part-time management you have trying to run this place.
Don't cut a route cut another supervisor.....
So what your saying is because you run a single route as driver you and the other drivers...can manage a business with hundreds of processes and people, better then the current management team. I am not sure how we keep the lights on with out you.

So what your saying is because you run a single route as driver you and the other drivers...can manage a business with hundreds of processes and people, better then the current management team. I am not sure how we keep the lights on with out you.
Besides being on conference calls what these guys actually do? You certainly don't know how to train anybody.
We don't have anybody here that has any bit of experience and can only read the script that the company gives to them.
It's actually pretty pathetic.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Besides being on conference calls what these guys actually do? You certainly don't know how to train anybody.
We don't have anybody here that has any bit of experience and can only read the script that the company gives to them.
It's actually pretty pathetic.
I agree about the training part, it is no better here. Thanks to our new better not bigger motto, I now spend more time in front of my computer with "technology" in-putting data that dept.'s were doing before the downsizing, not sure how that is making things better. Definitely less time spent on actually managing operations.

Some places manage conference calls (how many, what time of day and how long they last)...our division, not so much.

I agree about the training part, it is no better here. Thanks to our new better not bigger motto, I now spend more time in front of my computer with "technology" in-putting data that dept.'s were doing before the downsizing, not sure how that is making things better. Definitely less time spent on actually managing operations.

Some places manage conference calls (how many, what time of day and how long they last)...our division, not so much.
They're depending on technology to train everyone. Nothing can compare with actual real life experience and use the technology to enhance and make you do your job better but this place does not seem to understand that.

Last edited:

DiadesSuk

Wheres "the word" coming from?

Glenlake55Wally

I hope so! I always thought I would retire as soon as I was eligible. That was almost exactly when COVID hit. Working remote is the same as being retired except I’m still getting paid. When we have to go back to the office I will be ready to leave but hanging a little longer for a buyout could be worth it. Any details about what will be offered? I sure as hell don’t want to be some kind of reserve for 5 years. That could mean actual work. I don’t think I’ve done any actual work in at least 15 years and I don’t plan on starting now!