22.3 jobs

plkl62

I am a local 705 member I have about 15 yrs seniority as a sorter. Can anyone tell if if there is a pay drop to go full time as a22.3 combo job. I don't believe there is. Also would there be a pay drop to go to part time air driver? Also I was told by hr that there is no pay drop o go to full time as a driver I am trying to understand the contract. I would like to hear from everyone but especially people that are working for teamsters.

I am a local 705 member I have about 15 yrs seniority as a sorter. Can anyone tell if if there is a pay drop to go full time as a22.3 combo job. I don't believe there is. Also would there be a pay drop to go to part time air driver? Also I was told by hr that there is no pay drop o go to full time as a driver I am trying to understand the contract. I would like to hear from everyone but especially people that are working for teamsters.
You would keep your current pay rate if it is higher then starting 22.3 pay rate. Your pay rate would only go up when you pass the progression pay raises. Hope that made sense. You would have a pay drop if you start driving Next Day Air. Starting pay rate is I think $13.50/hr with a two year progression. Read Art 40 in the Master.