22.3 Outside/Inside pay progression

Up In Smoke

I wish they were but payroll has a different idea. Other drivers told me the pay is legit but they didn't know how it progressed. Like will I be making 18 and change in a couple years or mid 20's. Every person i talk to has a different answer.
22.3 is spelled out quite clearly in the master, but is this a new position??

PT Car Washer

I don't disagree, but he clearly said a 22.3 bid position. Two completely different bids and i'm not sure a RPCD could even bid back into an air position without an exception for medical or FMLA
We have had several package car drivers bid into a 22.3 job where half was air driver. Two different pay rates and both were less then top driver rate. A lot less.

Up In Smoke

We have had several package car drivers bid into a 22.3 job where half was air driver. Two different pay rates and both were less then top driver rate. A lot less.
Same here, but the rate stays the same for entire shift. I believe the 22.3 positions pay 80% of RPCD and receive annual raises equal to a RPCD.

Up In Smoke

Air drivers fall under Art 40 including Art 22.3 Air driver/car washer.
I'm going to disagree, 22.3 positions were created to stop the employer from using part time employees for more than 32 hours and not giving full time benefits. Strike 1997. A 22.3 employee has a classification of their own, with separate pay schedules and vacation schedules. I'm not familiar with air combo jobs.

PT Car Washer

I'm going to disagree, 22.3 positions were created to stop the employer from using part time employees for more than 32 hours and not giving full time benefits. Strike 1997. A 22.3 employee has a classification of their own, with separate pay schedules and vacation schedules. I'm not familiar with air combo jobs.
We have a bunch of preload/air driver jobs. Also a few porter/PM air driver jobs. They all have two different pay rates. All other 22.3 jobs have only one pay rate.

We have a bunch of preload/air driver jobs. Also a few porter/PM air driver jobs. They all have two different pay rates. All other 22.3 jobs have only one pay rate.

Ok, either way, shouldn't op be at top rate of both 22.3 and air? Op has already completed a FT wage progression.
Screenshot_20200701-205056_Drive.jpg