22.4 Blowback

Is 22.4 good for RPCDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

then it's really forced. I have yet to see a vet bump a rook for Saturday hours. I'm t-s now and was informed this 3months after I was hired. I'd be really pissed if I was now forced to reschedule my life to work sundays. I would hate to quit because I want to see my young kids grow up

I guess you have a decision to make.

badpal

then it's really forced. I have yet to see a vet bump a rook for Saturday hours. I'm t-s now and was informed this 3months after I was hired. I'd be really pissed if I was now forced to reschedule my life to work sundays. I would hate to quit because I want to see my young kids grow up
Actually spend the time with your kids for a month or two , you might reconsider.

Faceplanted

Lol I dont understand the people who say they cant find any 22.4s. You all have clearly spent your entire lives at ups. Your completely ignorant to how many jobs work, :censored2:ty hours, :censored2:ty pay, the list goes on. Alot of people working pt and a ft job will pounce at the idea of one job 20 an hour 34 top with a company that probably isnt going anywhere. You all seem like chicken little screaming the sky is falling when it isnt. Oh and to the other group screaming Amazon is gonna kill us. Nike decided to stop selling there, expect more to follow.
Maybe if you live in a :censored2:hole, or a small town in the Midwest.

There are tons of well paying jobs where I live with benefits you can get without a degree that aren’t as toxic as ups is. Some of you guys only know ups. There is a world outside of it where employers treat their employees fairly and believe it or not, pay them well.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

There are tons of well paying jobs where I live with benefits you can get without a degree that aren’t as toxic as ups is. Some of you guys only know ups. There is a world outside of it where employers treat their employees fairly and believe it or not, pay them well.
Yeah, and the Teamsters do not help. They breed this ignorance, too. We see a bunch on here that will never not once criticize or hold their union accountable. It is really sad that type of brainwashing runs so deep, and usually starts at a young age.

Staydryitsraining

I dont live in California or Alabama sooooo.