Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
First off, these are bid positions. You can't just pull up 15 Hybrids. They're bid on, then they have to go through driver training, pass scratch in 30 to qualify. Nice try kiddo.on a side note, that would be sweet to have a standard 40 he work week. My budget is good for it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s crazy. A few drivers brought it up that it wasn’t even ratified yet and he said “I can’t deny that, but we’ve gotten permission from the local to go ahead and proceed in with this. There’s just a few minor adjustments to me made, but 22.4 drivers were a sticking point of this contract on the company’s side AND the unions side. I know there are some upset union employees but this decision came from way above me head”

What local

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Our center manager told us this morning that going over 9.5 is a thing of the past, it won't happen anymore. And its almost Peak Season? Sure...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I don't have a doubt that management is talking up the big game and pounding on each local's defenses but still.

Too tall a tale without more information.

iowa boy

Our center manager told us this morning that going over 9.5 is a thing of the past, it won't happen anymore. And its almost Peak Season? Sure...

We were told last week that they are gonna try and keep us all under 9.5 even thru peak...They even said "helpers for everyone".

Anyone want to hedge bets as to how many days I will work under 9.5 after November 15?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Just received my penalty pay for being violated while on the 9.5 list last month.
Have not worked over 8.5 hours the last three weeks.
Kind of like it. Now hoping to get down to 3-4 days a week.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was dispatched very light today. We were started an hour early at 8:00 AM and I walked out the gate at 4:30 and got some guarantee pay to drive home. The Braves/Dodgers game started then, that didn't end well for Atlanta.

oldupsman

I was dispatched very light today. We were started an hour early at 8:00 AM and I walked out the gate at 4:30 and got some guarantee pay to drive home. The Braves/Dodgers game started then, that didn't end well for Atlanta.

That is how it should be very day. Peak too.