22.4 eliminates 6000 RPCD jobs.

Mooseknuckle

Hey buddy how long have you been here....Stick around like 25 to 30 years ))if you even make it that long while doing 180 stops a day and your knees fall off$). Since I been here 30 years it is not imaginary stuff the company will do I guess when ya been here that long you just sorta know from past practices ... any way or anything they can do to increase productivity while decreasing payroll by cutting routes daily (some even 1hr before start time because it’s borderline 8.15 paid day) That’s what they do ... Mark my words. And I’d love to hear you say you were wrong 3 yrs from now
I hope you aren't misunderstanding me. I'm not being sarcastic. I literally mean You are right. I totally agree with you.

BrownRecycler

I think creating too many division is a bad idea for seniority and workforce balance much like Hitler's chain of command daisy chaining here and there.

22.4 is going to involves lot of divorce. Choosing between your wife or/and the company's relationship :D

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
From the latest UPS rising update.

22.4 Combination Drivers
Newly created full-time jobs that will provide service to UPS customers that demand weekend deliveries, helping to grow volume and protect our Monday-Friday jobs. In areas that use 22.4 drivers, every current Monday through Friday Regular Package Car Driver job will be protected, and current Tuesday through Saturday drivers will be red-circle protected by name.

Mooseknuckle

From the latest UPS rising update.

22.4 Combination Drivers
Newly created full-time jobs that will provide service to UPS customers that demand weekend deliveries, helping to grow volume and protect our Monday-Friday jobs. In areas that use 22.4 drivers, every current Monday through Friday Regular Package Car Driver job will be protected, and current Tuesday through Saturday drivers will be red-circle protected by name.
Not trying to sound overly negative but there's two problems with that. ONLY the Monday through Friday JOBS will be protected. As drivers go to feeder or retire those JOBS will be 22.4. We lose JOBS as we grow. Next, red circled by name BUT, the list of names must be completed by August 1st. We don't have one in our area, I checked. It's August 24th today. AND any disputes shall be determined no later than October 2018 national grievance panel by the national package director and his company counterpart. Is there anyone that thinks they can have that done by the end of next month? Honestly?