22.4 or RPC’s for T-S work?

22.4 or RPCD’s for Tuesday- Saturday work?

• 22.4’s

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • RPCD’s

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • I am in denial that Saturday work is here to stay.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

fattybrown

I guess what I’m saying if we were laid off on Monday due to lack of work we would have to work Saturday to get the forty at straight pay til 8 hrs then OT.

542thruNthru

Based off this poll the 50 percentage 2/3 vote is gonna happen meaning the contract goes through. Vote no guys better get to work.

That will depend if the current elected officials have the balls to force a contract down the throats of members that actually vote. Not smart politics if you ask me.

Smashmouth

Based off this poll the 50 percentage 2/3 vote is gonna happen meaning the contract goes through. Vote no guys better get to work.

Did you create this ridiculous poll?? If you did, why would you skew the outcome with a third option that has nothing to do with who should perform weekend delivery work? Maybe you dont want to know the truth, because it flies in the face of your pathetic arguement!

LagunaBrown

Did you create this ridiculous poll?? If you did, why would you skew the outcome with a third option that has nothing to do with who should perform weekend delivery work? Maybe you dont want to know the truth, because it flies in the face of your pathetic arguement!
Oooo your so mad over an internet thread. Get a life.