22.4 or RPC’s for T-S work?

22.4 or RPCD’s for Tuesday- Saturday work?

• 22.4’s

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • RPCD’s

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • I am in denial that Saturday work is here to stay.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

LagunaBrown

Piss off, you Me-ster
Yeah I know on the internet you act like some tuff Teamster but I know you dont go to Local meetings. You don’t vote and your not financiallly ready to strike. The numbers don’t lie. Internet Unionists don't hold any value.

LagunaBrown

My supplements and riders are just fine, I don't need your pension to bail me out of anything, I can vote for my supplement and vote against the master without hurting my brethren within my region. You can be sick of me all you want, you still don't Teamster very well. You couldn't give a :censored2: what can be helped in the master, because your supplement fixes it, well :censored2: you too. Things that should be managed in the master need to be managed in the master. Just because a supplement fixes an issue doesn't make it a good contract, that makes it a good supplement. Patching the hole in a boat doesn't make it a good boat, just keeps it from sinking.
You got it all figured out do it.

F

Frankie's Friend

Go read some posts between Bubbles and I from last contract. That was before you two started dating. it’s really cute how you protect your boyfriends honor though. Chivalry is not dead!

We can talk about your BF in private if you want. That way you can’t hijack this thread.

Oh look....The pot is calling is the kettle black. As for meeting in person, no thanks. I am not interested in men besides I wouldn’t want to make bubblehead jealous.

Lets spend less time calling names and tell us all about your Part Time Cover drivers and Part Time feeder drivers that can work 7 MONTHS a year. Holy crap! You guys doubled down on the two tier drivers and talk crap on the 22.4!!

Your telling me you let part timers work this many months in two different classifications June, July, August, the first two (2) weeks in September, and from October 15th through January 15th. and you can’t make full time jobs!!!!!!

Go ahead Call me some more names because you can’t defend that garbage. If your voting down the national because of 22.4’s you are a hypocrite if you don’t vote down your supplements too.

Thank you for inviting me to look at your lopsided contract. Bad move because you know I will call that BS out. You know how many people are gonna read this all because of you.

Once again no fact and all name calling... So I read up on your Supplement your RPCD pension contribution is Currently $6.20 an hour and top out at $11.15 when our 22.4 drivers here would START at $11.61 and go up to $13.21. That means our 22.4 earns $129,000 in pension over the 5 year contract based on a 40 hour work week that blows your RPCD's out of the water. You guys are complete knuckleheads.

Read your demeaning posts. You have no right to consider yourself above name calling and perverse sexual comments therefore your posting and responses are parallel to a grammar school child's.
To answer your repetitive false statements for the last time I'm telling you we have no part timers covering feeders in any capacity and no TCDs.
You spout all this redundant garbage on here that is unrelated to everyone else's issues, demeaning anyone who disagrees with any of your childish statements, and for what reason? Your own base gain.

The negative issues in the cba will be decided by the membership, most of whom do not agree with your rants and insults in this forum.

Rant on lagoon. No one here cares what you post and especially when you demean other locals to lift yours up. You're just an internet parrot stepping on others to climb higher. What comes around goes around.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yeah I know on the internet you act like some tuff Teamster but I know you dont go to Local meetings. You don’t vote and your not financiallly ready to strike. The numbers don’t lie. Internet Unionists don't hold any value.
Well the meeting I just went to paints the opposite: JC37 leadership might be portraying themselves as moderates with a yes-or-no, not the end of the world attutude. But they sold their soul to the company long ago. Constantly forgiving of the issues 22.4 presents. Brushing over PT issues for the four of us that attended. We ain't homeless, tons of money in the bank. The strike could go on for months.

Well the meeting I just went to paints the opposite: JC37 leadership might be portraying themselves as moderates with a yes-or-no, not the end of the world attutude. But they sold their soul to the company long ago. Constantly forgiving of the issues 22.4 presents. Brushing over PT issues for the four of us that attended. We ain't homeless, tons of money in the bank. The strike could go on for months.
At our contract meeting this morning our Local leadership put the blame for 22.4 on FT package delivery drivers not wanting to work the week ends. Also some supplements won't allow it. Was a compromise to keep FT delivery drivers happy.

LagunaBrown

Read your demeaning posts. You have no right to consider yourself above name calling and perverse sexual comments therefore your posting and responses are parallel to a grammar school child's.
To answer your repetitive false statements for the last time I'm telling you we have no part timers covering feeders in any capacity and no TCDs.
You spout all this redundant garbage on here that is unrelated to everyone else's issues, demeaning anyone who disagrees with any of your childish statements, and for what reason? Your own base gain.

The negative issues in the cba will be decided by the membership, most of whom do not agree with your rants and insults in this forum.

Rant on lagoon. No one here cares what you post and especially when you demean other locals to lift yours up. You're just an internet parrot stepping on others to climb higher. What comes around goes around.
I’m glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better now? Anyone who goes back and reads the posts in context knows that sheep like you are only here to push a no vote at all costs even when other areas are fine. The fact you will not accept yes votes shows political censorship, stubbornness and that you bring down other Teamsters who did it right in their area. I and many others are voting yes and if you vote no then go for it but take some ownership to fix your own local supplements and rider and stop being a crybaby.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
At our contract meeting this morning our Local leadership put the blame for 22.4 on FT package delivery drivers not wanting to work the week ends. Also some supplements won't allow it. Was a compromise to keep FT delivery drivers happy.
Oh they took it even further. Said it was an "upgrade" to existing PT cover driver language.

LagunaBrown

You have 0 credibility here, just give it up.

This vote will open the eyes of many, IMO.
Voter turnout will be weak and it will be imposed like I been saying from day 1. It’s obvious I read the contract more than you so let’s not talk about credibility. You just don’t like that I am voting yes. Get over it.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I’m glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better now? Anyone who goes back and reads the posts in context knows that sheep like you are only here to push a no vote at all costs even when other areas are fine. The fact you will not accept yes votes shows political censorship, stubbornness and that you bring down other Teamsters who did it right in their area. I and many others are voting yes and if you vote no then go for it but take some ownership to fix your own local supplements and rider and stop being a crybaby.
I thought it was general knowledge that the master is in worse condition than the regionals/locals? The goal is to leave no teamster behind regardless and rejecting the master is a good way to do this. Our local is fine-ish. Might vote yes on it. But that national is going down.

panther

Voter turnout will be weak and it will be imposed like I been saying from day 1. It’s obvious I read the contract more than you so let’s not talk about credibility. You just don’t like that I am voting yes. Get over it.
Voter turn out may be weak, but I strongly think it will be a lot better than past contracts. I've never seen members so engaged and concerned. Especially in my area. And yes I've been around pre 1997.

LagunaBrown

Voter turn out may be weak, but I strongly think it will be a lot better than past contracts. I've never seen members so engaged and concerned. Especially in my area. And yes I've been around pre 1997.
I been around since pre 1997 as well and I have seen apathy and misinformation from the internet diminish the Teamsters. Time will tell.

LagunaBrown

I thought it was general knowledge that the master is in worse condition than the regionals/locals? The goal is to leave no teamster behind regardless and rejecting the master is a good way to do this. Our local is fine-ish. Might vote yes on it. But that national is going down.
Voting no on the Master and yes on the supplements could make things better or could cost you things in you supplements. Anyone that tells you one way or the other is lying to you. The bottom line is it’s a gamble that could be better or could get worse. Glad to see that your checking your supplemental language.

F

Frankie's Friend

You post like the company butt kisser that you truly are.
I dont have anything off my chest little p* I just exposed your two faced school girl antics and showed everyone on here who you are... a meester.

Your tough talk on here is fools gold little boy. As I posted earlier, the members will settle this in spite of your lies and tough boy "intellect".
They're still doing sex changes so I'm sure with your great healthcare they could sew on a couple gonads on ya then you could truly show your masculinity at the local meeting and free up the women's restroom for another member.

LagunaBrown

You post like the company butt kisser that you truly are.
I dont have anything off my chest little p* I just exposed your two faced school girl antics and showed everyone on here who you are... a meester.

You're tough talk on here is fools gold little boy. As I posted earlier, the members will settle this in spite of your lies and tough boy "intellect".
They're still doing sex changes so I'm sure with your great healthcare they could sew on a couple gonads on ya then you could truly show your masculinity at the local meeting and free up the women's restroom for another member.
You don’t know crap about the contract but you are funny I will give you that. How about we put my pile of grievances vs yours to see just who is the company man. Lol!

Last edited: