22.4 positions

542thruNthru

In my building grievances flew this week. Most were for not honoring seniority and past practice. They're using the list the list posted in January for those looking for RCPD positions. The 22-4 positions didn't exist in January, how can they hire off that list. Also, they're not hybrid. The company intends to use them to fulfill routes. Total BS.

Can you explain a little better? What list? PT-FT list? What region are you?

Lord Helmet

Anyone in my center that was a casual or TCD was thrown into a 22.4 spot without being told until the morning it happened. Lost my M-friend, my chance to 6 punch and pay. I cant wait to see what happens at peak when the new casuals come in and make more than us.

542thruNthru

Anyone in my center that was a casual or TCD was thrown into a 22.4 spot without being told until the morning it happened. Lost my M-friend, my chance to 6 punch and pay. I cant wait to see what happens at peak when the new casuals come in and make more than us.

You can not be forced to take a position you didn't bid. Are TCDs PT Cover Drivers?

542thruNthru

Went from 21 to 20.50, I'm sure it seems stupid only being .50 but that's just the first step.

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U is right you should be red circled per Article 41 Section 4.
Screenshot_20190922-121006_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

542thruNthru

We have at least one general (non-feeder etc.) pay differential in the NE supplement. It is not applicable to this obviously, but we all know that going strictly by the NMA isn't 100%.

You're absolutely right. Though the article says "This sub-section shall supersede any provision to the contrary in any supplement, rider or addendum."

So believe he/she should be good.