22.4 positions

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Don't believe a damn thing this idiot says. He don't know his A from a hole in the ground. He thinks killing cats and driving an Altima makes him cool.
Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey
Are you having fun servicing Cach why his wife is I'll?
Excuse me?? Okay Drunktard....lets clear up a few things. Cach has been my best friend for the last 5 years. I just had dinner at his house the other night that his wife (who is alive, well and not at all ill) cooked. His youngest son who has special needs is one of my favorite people and my shopping buddy. He and his family are closer to me than some members of my own family who i’ve known for 40 years. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Keep drinking, old man.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Are all Tuesday - Saturday RPCD going back to Monday - Friday 18 months after contract ?

Are center is suppose to get the 22.4, but rumor we may not get them at all.

We bid every other year.

So if a center does not get 22.4 drivers does that mean they will end saturday ground?

I missed the posts where you said you didn't think you would get 22.4 drivers in your center. If they don't start using them in your center then the language with the 18/24 month requirement doesn't apply. You might still be able to file grievances based on the language in the first paragraph of 22.4 (b).

"The Union and Company commit to protect existing RPCDs from being sched- uled or forced to perform weekend delivery work and increasing the number of full-time opportunities for part-time employees. To achieve these objectives, the Company may create full-time 22.4 combination driving jobs."

The company committed to protect RPCD's from weekend work, 22.4 jobs are just a way they may do that, but it doesn't mean it's the only way they can do it.

I hope that helps, and sorry for the confusion.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
it gets confusing , as long as the 18 month is from oct 2018, I’m ok with that, quickens up when I go back to Monday - Friday potentially

But you have to have 22.4's in your center for the 18 month language will apply. The master was absolutely ratified in October, no question about that.

peak932

I don't care what they said in that post. The contract says 18 or 24 months from date of ratification, not implementation. The contract was ratified in October 2018. Anyone who says different is wrong.

You could be correct. But the date they will use will be April 2019 therefore making Tuesday - Saturdays drivers work until October 1, 2020

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You could be correct. But the date they will use will be April 2019 therefore making Tuesday - Saturdays drivers work until October 1, 2020

If I was a T-S RPCD who didn't get moved back to M-friend 18 or 24 months after the ratification of the contract, in accordance with the contract, I would be grieving it. Whether or not the Union follows through, or the company does what it agreed to do for once, is up in the air.

I've already explained, and presented evidence for, why it is October 2018. No one has been able to counter with anything better than "Someone told me". The contract was ratified October 2018, the contract states "after ratification". It's easier than apple pie or 2+2 = 4. How it is even being argued in slightest is beyond me.

If I was a T-S RPCD who didn't get moved back to M-friend 18 or 24 months after the ratification of the contract, in accordance with the contract, I would be grieving it. Whether or not the Union follows through, or the company does what it agreed to do for once, is up in the air.

I've already explained, and presented evidence for, why it is October 2018. No one has been able to counter with anything better than "Someone told me". The contract was ratified October 2018, the contract states "after ratification". It's easier than apple pie or 2+2 = 4. How it is even being argued in slightest is beyond me.
Did you get your raise In October?
I think not.

We was still working under the terms of the old contract