22.4s family lives Don't matter.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Not sure that is true. Can you post that article?
We have a very weak article with no monetary penalty that will apply to 22.4 drivers
upload_2018-9-26_21-43-8.png

The sellout western president talked to us about having the ability to stage local strikes if this article is not met.
But we all know that wildcat strikes are near-suicide, and he ain't got the gonads to strike anyways.

So, TL:DR, 22.4 have no overtime protections and you might as well throw this article in the trash.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If you look at it closely, all of the western/local 162 work protections for drivers and 22.4 drivers can be circumvented with uneven dispatch plans.
By cutting regular routes back down to their base (no extended areas). Many buildings will be able to run a handful of junk routes indefinitely

It is a regular driver's responsibility to request a 5th punch on saturday, and to force a 22.4 off of a junk route, if they want the extra hours.
And both of those are so disincentizing, that protections related to being guaranteed any work before a 22.4 are meaningless.

542thruNthru

We have a very weak article with no monetary penalty that will apply to 22.4 drivers
View attachment 214474
The sellout western president talked to us about having the ability to stage local strikes if this article is not met.
But we all know that wildcat strikes are near-suicide, and he ain't got the gonads to strike anyways.

So, TL:DR, 22.4 have no overtime protections and you might as well throw this article in the trash.

I'm getting so sick of hearing about how 22.4s have Article 19 in the west. Even vote yes people know it's BS. I'm sure even @LagunaBrown Will agree that Article 19 will not help 22.4s. With no monetary penalty the company will just say "oh yeah we will do our best to comply."

LagunaBrown

I'm getting so sick of hearing about how 22.4s have Article 19 in the west. Even vote yes people know it's BS. I'm sure even @LagunaBrown Will agree that Article 19 will not help 22.4s. With no monetary penalty the company will just say "oh yeah we will do our best to comply."
You are correct. It is a water sandwich but has potential to grow into something more with the right grievances.

Last edited: