22.4s... miss them yet?

DriverNerd

What happens when a m-friend guy that has 20 years in and actually wants to work 6 days a week
A supervisor told me they have no plans (at least for our location) to stop asking for volunteers on Saturday. With volume fluctuations, call ins, vacations, and that every week they deny request offs he says volunteers make Saturdays run so much better. (He has to cover Saturdays). I'm sure that will vary everywhere though.

Sporhwhore

Should be interesting especially as we get closer to peak… I suspect the company shifted staffing issues that typically happen on a Saturday to Monday instead.Two reasons ; Maybe because management is non existent on Saturday or maybe because MOST Tuesday- Saturday drivers aren’t at top rate yet! Who knows. Their are a lot of drivers at my hub that bitched about a sixth punch but now they’re going to be $500 light on the pay check every week.

Should be interesting especially as we get closer to peak… I suspect the company shifted staffing issues that typically happen on a Saturday to Monday instead.Two reasons ; Maybe because management is non existent on Saturday or maybe because MOST Tuesday- Saturday drivers aren’t at top rate yet! Who knows. Their are a lot of drivers at my hub that bitched about a sixth punch but now they’re going to be $500 light on the pay check every week.
I hope everyone calls off on Mondays

eff these azzzholes

21Savage

I hope everyone calls off on Mondays

eff these azzzholes
No. Shut your mouth and do your job. Run out of hours it comes to that. Calling out is the biggest vagina move you can possibly do. Yeah screw over your fellow union brother because you are butt hurt.

Hate old heads like you. Same mf's that request off every day of the week too. If you don't want to work then retire!

Last edited:
No. Shut your mouth and do your job. Run out of hours it comes to that. Calling out is the biggest vagina move you can possibly do. Yeah screw over your fellow union brother because you are butt hurt.

Hate old heads like you. Same mf's that request off every day of the week too. If you don't want to work then retire!
You just don't get it at sonny boy

What'dyabringmetoday???

Careful- you are talking to a highly respected member of this forum.

Thebrownblob

1695529216698.gif