23 open routes

vantexan

Nothing has changed. Benefits are still the same as FT minus disability and life insurance. Just another example of a negative personality showing their colors
Look at her post again. She was saying that people stayed part-time because they got benefits while they also worked somewhere else, or had other responsibilities that kept them from going fulltime. I saw that in the Hub in Memphis. People worked fulltime elsewhere but endured being at FedEx until 0230 in order to get not only the extra income but the healthcare too. That was back when it was excellent coverage with a $100 annual deductible.

falcon back

Look at her post again. She was saying that people stayed part-time because they got benefits while they also worked somewhere else, or had other responsibilities that kept them from going fulltime. I saw that in the Hub in Memphis. People worked fulltime elsewhere but endured being at FedEx until 0230 in order to get not only the extra income but the healthcare too. That was back when it was excellent coverage with a $100 annual deductible.
Once again. Part timers that have other jobs or responsibilities still get the same benefits as full timers. A single person can get medical for $5 a month, get a $400 HRA. Not a bad deal. Why wouldn't a self employed person want to stay part time while they work on growing their business? Find any company in 2020 that has $100 deductible, very very few. Obamacare is responsible for the insurance crisis in the country.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Like you coming on here trying to pick fights with just about everybody.

Maybe the moderators should change your name to physco poster.
1925937A-E091-4B49-9F48-0283D59FFF92.jpeg

vantexan

Once again. Part timers that have other jobs or responsibilities still get the same benefits as full timers. A single person can get medical for $5 a month, get a $400 HRA. Not a bad deal. Why wouldn't a self employed person want to stay part time while they work on growing their business? Find any company in 2020 that has $100 deductible, very very few. Obamacare is responsible for the insurance crisis in the country.
Exactly what Operational Needs was saying but you assumed something different. You should apologize.

bacha29

Like my post with FACTS concerning the pension increase by delaying your payments despite a number of people saying I was wrong. You are not familiar with a pension so you might need to research the term
The issue at hand has nothing to do with pensions. It's about a station with an unusually high level of open routes along with the question being raised (and quite justly at that) regarding whether adequate staffing levels will be achieved by the onset of peak season.

bacha29

Like you coming on here trying to pick fights with just about everybody.

Maybe the moderators should change your name to physco poster.
He's just another letter lugger whose time has come and gone and is now desperately trying to maintain a sense relevance within that company as well as the economy as a whole.

Perhaps spending every Sunday sitting in the bleachers watching a bunch of cars going round and around is no longer as fulfilling for him as it once was.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Refutation requires a reasonable counter-claim, or facts that discredit the claim.

That which can be presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Otherwise, a claim that there is a baseball autographed by Babe Ruth orbiting Mars should be deemed reasonable and credible, as there is no reasonable counter-claim nor any facts to discredit such a claim.

falcon back

Exactly what Operational Needs was saying but you assumed something different. You should apologize.
Like someone said I owed you an apology when you called me a liar and all the other names when I CORRECTLY posted about the pension increases. If anyone owes anyone an apology, it would be you to me. I was right the entire time and you were totally wrong and refused to admit it.

AB831

Like someone said I owed you an apology when you called me a liar and all the other names when I CORRECTLY posted about the pension increases. If anyone owes anyone an apology, it would be you to me. I was right the entire time and you were totally wrong and refused to admit it.
You’re honestly the most insecure person I’ve ever encountered.

falcon back

You’re honestly the most insecure person I’ve ever encountered.
I speak facts and you speak hatred and nonsense. I was told to apologize and yet, texan called me all kinds of names when my post contained facts.
Do you still want to go part time or did you forget you posted that?

floridays

I never heard of anyone dying from offering an apology.
In your world you're a bigger man than @Operational needs. :lol:

I apologize to you @Operational needs for associating you with falcon back.

See falcon back an apology isn't that difficult, doubtful it will be the cause of my death.

For the record,
@Operational needs, I believe you are a bigger man than falcon, old Fart.... whatever and you're a chick.

vantexan

You're right. I'm sorry you're a liar. Happy now?

falcon back

I never heard of anyone dying from offering an apology.
In your world you're a bigger man than @Operational needs. :lol:

I apologize to you @Operational needs for associating you with falcon back.

See falcon back an apology isn't that difficult, doubtful it will be the cause of my death.

For the record,
@Operational needs, I believe you are a bigger man than falcon, old Fart.... whatever and you're a chick.
Operational is a woman? Wonder is she likes men?

vantexan

I speak facts and you speak hatred and nonsense. I was told to apologize and yet, texan called me all kinds of names when my post contained facts.
Do you still want to go part time or did you forget you posted that?
I didn't call you all kinds of names Sir Lies-a-lot.

vantexan

Yep. I slept in a nice bed last night and took a shower in my spacious private shower. Where did you sleep and what kind of crowd was in the shower with you?
Glad to see you're being more careful with your grammar. I only go to the gym when there isn't a crowd. I'm shy that way. I bet you'd strut around like a proud peacock. Emphasis on the pea.