23 open routes

floridays

No, and I never said I wanted to go part time, I said I was thinking about it, I thought about it, and I decided against it. Did you wife win the lottery or did she not?
I'm beginning to think he doesn't have a wife anymore. She took the winnings and half of the assets and flew the coop.
Only speculation.

vantexan

Sure they do, vantexan! How many hundreds of thousands of Element owners would you estimate sleep in their Elements?

Next thing you'll tell us is that you invested in a tiny house to live in once you move to Argentina and have 4X the buying power of an American or whatever.
Why don't you check out the various Element forums and Facebook groups? You do know that the Element's rear seats are removable and the floor is flat? That with the front seats pushed forward there's about 6' in floor length? That it's nickname is the "Hotelement?" You should, you know everything and can't possibly be wrong.

Right now my $22k a year will easily buy in Argentina what $80k buys in the U.S. More in some poorer areas, less in Buenos Aires and some high end towns. Can get by on $500 a month fine. That's not living it up, but a nice studio apartment in a good area, furnished with all utilities, eating out every day if I choose, catching a movie in English on occasion, watching tv with the Dish Anywhere app on an Amazon Firestick, and I can live in a nice beach town or in some of the world's most spectacular scenery in the Andes. Highest mountains in the Western Hemisphere. And with the possible exception of Uruguay has the world's best beef. And since just over half the population is of Italian heritage they have excellent pizza and pasta too.

falcon back

No, I'm saying you'd better get it in writing from Retirement Administration. So far doesn't sound like they agree. Could possibly be you're looking at a chart for some other division like Freight. Or the pilots.
Your employee number puts you in the correct screen. 2 other people posted they got the same results that I posted and you still refuse to accept it. You are a total loser who is so bitter that you refuse to listen to anyone who might do better than having to sleep in their car during retirement.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why don't you check out the various Element forums and Facebook groups? You do know that the Element's rear seats are removable and the floor is flat? That with the front seats pushed forward there's about 6' in floor length? That it's nickname is the "Hotelement?" You should, you know everything and can't possibly be wrong.

Thanks for the info, but I asked you to estimate how many hundreds of thousands of Element owners sleep in their Elements.

AB831

Your employee number puts you in the correct screen. 2 other people posted they got the same results that I posted and you still refuse to accept it. You are a total loser who is so bitter that you refuse to listen to anyone who might do better than having to sleep in their car during retirement.
Yet you bring up his vacation in nearly every post.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
23 open routes? How many routes total does the station have? Tells you something about the management team

Would love to see the link(s) to those, because such a claim isn't consistent with the reqs for couriers or the postings in Workday over the last few months. Of course, no link to those 23 openings has been provided. Shocking!

FedexGirl

That which can be presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Otherwise, a claim that there is a baseball autographed by Babe Ruth orbiting Mars should be deemed reasonable and credible, as there is no reasonable counter-claim nor any facts to discredit such a claim.

Hahahaha like Schroedinger’s cat

vantexan

Thanks for the info, but I asked you to estimate how many hundreds of thousands of Element owners sleep in their Elements.
How would I know? I'm not saying they're all living in their Elements. I'm saying there are hundreds of thousands of Element owners who have camped and traveled/slept in their cars.