23 open routes

vantexan

Considering that that's what an RV is designed for, no.
Hundreds of thousands of Element owners travel, camp, and sleep in their Elements. One of the things they were designed for. Just because you are unaware of something doesn't mean it's not happening.

floridays

Hundreds of thousands of Element owners travel, camp, and sleep in their Elements. One of the things they were designed for. Just because you are unaware of something doesn't mean it's not happening.
If you did it in a old VW van, Van, they would think you were cool.

AB831

I speak facts and you speak hatred and nonsense. I was told to apologize and yet, texan called me all kinds of names when my post contained facts.
Do you still want to go part time or did you forget you posted that?
No, and I never said I wanted to go part time, I said I was thinking about it, I thought about it, and I decided against it. Did you wife win the lottery or did she not?

vantexan

Funny, you saw it yesterday, saw it in writing and still wont admit it. Hilarious.
No, I'm saying you'd better get it in writing from Retirement Administration. So far doesn't sound like they agree. Could possibly be you're looking at a chart for some other division like Freight. Or the pilots.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Sure they do, vantexan! How many hundreds of thousands of Element owners would you estimate sleep in their Elements?

Next thing you'll tell us is that you invested in a tiny house to live in once you move to Argentina and have 4X the buying power of an American or whatever.