23 open routes

dezguy

If you are much smarter than I am, why do you do the same job as I do. For less money and less benefits. If you are so smart, shouldn't you have a better job.
Dude, you lucked into your job. Right place, right time.

Stop acting like you're somehow better than he is because you just happened to join the company when they actually believed their employees were assets.

AB831

I'm glad you didn't take my college boy statement as speaking down to you.
It was not meant in that spirit.
Many times when I speak in that way, I give the wrong impression, it is a major character flaw on my part.

I think the guy thought he may have a bonding moment with me, he has a better chance at hitting that great scratch off bonanza again.

I hope the best for you in your studies once again. :thumbup1:
Thanks, man. Nah, you’re cool.

AB831

Dude, you lucked into your job. Right place, right time.

Stop acting like you're somehow better than he is because you just happened to join the company when they actually believed their employees were assets.
It’s okay. He’s very insecure, and this is how he makes himself feel better. How many times does he bring up the other guy who travels in a minivan? It’s borderline obsessive.

falcon back

It’s okay. He’s very insecure, and this is how he makes himself feel better. How many times does he bring up the other guy who travels in a minivan? It’s borderline obsessive.
Travels in a minivan?

The dude LIVES in his car and showers in a public gym. That is sad and hilarious at the same time.

FedexGirl

That is a major player in why Fedex cannot just run people onto the ramp to fill positions of people that walk, it is why mass firings would not occur, it is why you would get their attention and a response.

We are a time sensitive business,....... seconds count.
It's not like Ford or GM striking.
Ask @59 Dano , he can confirm everything I've said.
No one has the nerve - people who have time vested know they have to ride this out to retirement. New people - omg so few can stick with it - it’s a grind! This isn’t a career anymore - those who actually have seniority and will retire are the last career couriers. I’m surely not sticking around too long - no way of reaching parity.

floridays

No one has the nerve - people who have time vested know they have to ride this out to retirement. New people - omg so few can stick with it - it’s a grind! This isn’t a career anymore - those who actually have seniority and will retire are the last career couriers. I’m surely not sticking around too long - no way of reaching parity.
I hope the best for you, when you leave don't look back unless there are no other options.
Just my opinion.

floridays

The only thing that’s sad and hilarious is you.
He's just breathing God's air no different than you and me and a possum.
We can think, the jury is still out on the possum and the falcon back bird.
I'm hearing the jury is favoring the possum over the bird.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yep. But my high school education has me doing the same job as you college boy. I make more money and have a much better pension.
If you are much smarter than I am, why do you do the same job as I do. For less money and less benefits. If you are so smart, shouldn't you have a better job.
The truth be told, FedEx most likely fired you a long time ago and somehow your current job of shopping cart attendant at WalMart part-time is making you feel awfully insecure.

falcon back

The truth be told, FedEx most likely fired you a long time ago and somehow your current job of shopping cart attendant at WalMart part-time is making you feel awfully insecure.
The truth be told. I really enjoy operating the self driving cart machine. It's amazing how that thing drives those carts thru the parking lot and into the side door all by itself.