23 open routes

fedx

Extra Large Package
Unemployment benefit is $400 per week. That will have you chomping at the bit to come back to work.

$400 a week isn't a whole lot less than most make working full time at FedEx. If they add the the federal bonus to the state, you'll be making more than working full time at Express.

Artee

I know they are hiring like 80 couriers off the street between the 3 station in my area. Another 5 additional handlers at one of the stations I go to. Problem is 3 out of the four applicants that come in for courier jobs cannot pee clean, so its taking a while to hire.

AB831

I know they are hiring like 80 couriers off the street between the 3 station in my area. Another 5 additional handlers at one of the stations I go to. Problem is 3 out of the four applicants that come in for courier jobs cannot pee clean, so its taking a while to hire.
And then two out of those three quit within a month.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
And then two out of those three quit within a month.
And then the whole hiring process turns into looking for a diamond in a landfill.

MassWineGuy

God! All this juvenile bickering.

We are totally swamped by freight at our station. I’m a pt courier and could work every morning if I chose to. People are out sick, we’re short staffed, half of our vehicles are in the shop. Everyone there knows what peak will be like. But we’re paid by the hour, so ok.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
God! All this juvenile bickering.

We are totally swamped by freight at our station. I’m a pt courier and could work every morning if I chose to. People are out sick, we’re short staffed, half of our vehicles are in the shop. Everyone there knows what peak will be like. But we’re paid by the hour, so ok.
That’s Dano logic. “You peons are paid by the hour, what are you complaining about? You could be like me, having to be paid whether I work or not, because responsibility.”

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That’s Dano logic. “You peons are paid by the hour, what are you complaining about? You could be like me, having to be paid whether I work or not, because responsibility.”

You wanted a job delivering packages. Congratulations, there are lots of packages for you to deliver.

floridays

That is a major player in why Fedex cannot just run people onto the ramp to fill positions of people that walk, it is why mass firings would not occur, it is why you would get their attention and a response.

We are a time sensitive business,....... seconds count.
It's not like Ford or GM striking.
Ask @59 Dano , he can confirm everything I've said.

floridays

Says the guy who doesn’t know how to spell.
I'm glad you didn't take my college boy statement as speaking down to you.
It was not meant in that spirit.
Many times when I speak in that way, I give the wrong impression, it is a major character flaw on my part.

I think the guy thought he may have a bonding moment with me, he has a better chance at hitting that great scratch off bonanza again.

I hope the best for you in your studies once again. :thumbup1: