24.7 Driver

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I recently made it in as a 22.4 from the building. One of the other new guys, a casual, asked me if I had gotten one of the “24/7 Driver” jobs. I thought that considering the lack of 9.5 protection that is actually a good name for it.

Seymour Packages

It's open season in my center. You can work up until DOT hours every night, then you can be sent out as a helper on your 6th punch if you want once you are out of hours. No better feeling than helping all day at time and a half. Fattening up my 401K and paying down almost all my debt. Get it while the getting is good, fellas!

It's open season in my center. You can work up until DOT hours every night, then you can be sent out as a helper on your 6th punch if you want once you are out of hours. No better feeling than helping all day at time and a half. Fattening up my 401K and paying down almost all my debt. Get it while the getting is good, fellas!
Double time after 60

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You're the hero we need.