24/7 operations

wage EARNER

If the vaccination is forced, has corporate thought about all the drivers and pt'ers who will quit Dec 8? Have the teamsters considered the increase in pension payouts Jan 1? How many 28, 34, 39 year seniority people, who have just been waiting 'til the next contract, will walk out early?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont get how UPS and Fed ex, etc, can work more, but as of OCT 1 usps is slowing down? Arent they run by the government? I guess Im confused, lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If the vaccination is forced, has corporate thought about all the drivers and pt'ers who will quit Dec 8? Have the teamsters considered the increase in pension payouts Jan 1? How many 28, 34, 39 year seniority people, who have just been waiting 'til the next contract, will walk out early?
If my local is any indication, a lot will retire if they can.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
So December 8th is the deadline nice.
This seems like political theater ships have been backed up since Trump was in office.Under Biden it just got alot worse adding the 3-8am shift at the port will have minimal impact( 3-7am for truckers)If this would have made such an impact they would have used it sooner.Seems like a planned collapse of the country,and they will blame the unvaxxed for it.Hail Biden

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
we won't have a labor shortage for long

UPS has approved spanish-language advertising in most border states to recruit our burgeoning immigrant population

diversity is our strength!
don't forget to vote blue, no matter who this November

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
we won't have a labor shortage for long

UPS has approved spanish-language advertising in most border states to recruit our burgeoning immigrant population

diversity is our strength!
don't forget to vote blue, no matter who this November

Hiring them no issue... keeping them is another story.

GenericUsername

(I preface this by saying I haven't read the previous 4 pages fully).

Relax the DOT and give me the ability to work 7 days a week for a few months straight. Give me those 80-90 hour weeks with all that triple OT. I am down to make some money.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i heard carol yesterday saying you don't have the balls to quit during your goyim Christmas season

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I had my first yesterday. She didn't even leave her :censored2: on the the front porch. I knocked and she handed me her :censored2:.

No she was not hot
I bring a DR bag to all residential OCAs For this very reason. Use it to pick it up and leave it on the air wall in the bag. My buddy had one leak on the 4000 shelf. Not a pretty sight….

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I bring a DR bag to all residential OCAs For this very reason. Use it to pick it up and leave it on the air wall in the bag. My buddy had one leak on the 4000 shelf. Not a pretty sight….
One of the first poop boxes I delivered, the customer said "If you can wait just a minute, I'll give it right back to you". I gave him directions to my center and told him to put it on the first desk to the left. I hope it was still warm.