25 years old, am I too old to do this?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I'm 25 and I'm starting now... I'm fine besides a little pain in my knees when I squat but honestly I know they're like that because up until about a week ago I was drinking everyday. Like 6 shots or 6 to 10 beers easy a night.

Staydryitsraining

Same people were crying about having Amazon. Amazon's almost gone so were delivering alot of heavy packages now. Grab your pacifiers and have your wife's rub your belly.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We keep our healthcare but have to pay $300(thanks Mr. H ) per month with a $2000 deductable. Spouse included.
I think we can keep it for a large charge but no spouse until 57. I'm not 100% sure. I know 57 is a key age for either really cheap or free healthcare and most everyone here works til then.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Everyone I know

I don't believe a :censored2:ing word that comes out of a supervisors mouth. They want to fire you for dishonesty and they're the most dishonest group of people on the :censored2:ing planet

How long have you been a full time supervisor if it's less then 10 go :censored2: yourselve. I might respect you if you're one of the old timers

I wouldn't hate mine either if it wasn't for you pricks in management
Wow you have some built up anger. Good Lord

clean hairy

I'm interested in becoming a delivery driver despite everyone telling me to run away.
I know that I'm gonna have to wait in line in order to obtain a spot. I'm located in Northern California if that matters. I've done a couple years of construction and am able bodied. I can work hard.

At what age did you guys start?
How long can I do this for?
What is the pension like?
Is working outdoors driving and delivering things as fun as it sounds?
How stressful is this job and does everyone get enough sleep a night? Assuming there's some time left in the day after work...

Edit: I mean....am I too old to get into this and make a career out of it? How many years can I expect to squeeze out of this?
No, you are not too old.
There are drivers who were driving when you pooped in your first diaper, and are still driving today.