2nd gig working for ground/freight

Serf

Not sure to what extent this has been covered but....I distinctly remember agreeing not to work for a Fedex competitor in my offer letter years ago. Most notably UPS. But now it seems more and more folks are at my station are getting part time gigs at all the competitors. I'm no snitch. But I wonder to what extent express would even care. Can one work for another Fedex subsidiary while actively employed by another's?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not sure to what extent this has been covered but....I distinctly remember agreeing not to work for a Fedex competitor in my offer letter years ago. Most notably UPS. But now it seems more and more folks are at my station are getting part time gigs at all the competitors. I'm no snitch. But I wonder to what extent express would even care. Can one work for another Fedex subsidiary while actively employed by another's?
Not supposed to, but what @burrheadd said is true.

BootsOnTarmac

I believe you can only work for one FEDEX opco at a time. The employee number or SS# associated with payroll may show a red flag. If you also work for a direct competitor it will take some time before this is discovered. Yes, the employee agreement at Fedex bars you from working with the competition. When discovered by either employer, you will be asked to pick one or resign. I say go for it, get that money wherever and make a choice when you get caught.

dezguy

An employee, where I work was caught doing that and was given an ultimatum; either quit Express or quit their other job.