30 driver book sent in on day 28

Cheekh Good Drama

I am qualifying to become a driver. Did 28 days so far. 2 more days and I would have been qualified. They decided that I am not working today. And they will send in my book today and they will decide if I am going to be qualifying. Will have meeting with center manager tmrw. This pretty much means they have decided to disqualify me right ?

barnyard

KTM rider
The other thing that could happen... They pull you into the meeting, say that you are doing well with the methods, your speed needs work. They will offer to extend the probationary period 15 days. Go into the meeting humble and listen to what they have to say. If FT is your goal, and you think that you can make it in 15 days, do it. Sometimes it take longer for everything to jell and they see the basics, but what more speed. Keep in mind that I am not suggesting that you run or speed. You would almost always need to get faster at finding the pieces and getting them out of the back.

Cheekh Good Drama

The other thing that could happen... They pull you into the meeting, say that you are doing well with the methods, your speed needs work. They will offer to extend the probationary period 15 days. Go into the meeting humble and listen to what they have to say. If FT is your goal, and you think that you can make it in 15 days, do it. Sometimes it take longer for everything to jell and they see the basics, but what more speed. Keep in mind that I am not suggesting that you run or speed. You would almost always need to get faster at finding the pieces and getting them out of the back.
Alright thank you thats a good idea, if they don't offer the extension, I will ask for one myself.

JJinVA

22.4 combination package car driver

Did you do any temp driving before that? I know at my center I was temp driving all last peak and although management told me I had to qualify again, the union told me I didnt and they were just feeding me a bunch of bs to make me hustle for another 30 days lol

Cheekh Good Drama

Same here. If you go out driving on day 31, automatic qualify. A lot of people that they don’t want have made it that way just because our sups don’t pay attention.
Yeah but they took me off the road after day 28. Supposedly they had a discussion about me today, and I have a meeting with the center manager tmrw

sportyspice69

just passed my road test for 22.4, can anyone tell me if they drug test for it in 2020? if so do they notify you? i saw they mentioned drugs and alcohol in the paperwork, or do i just need to do my DOT physical