30 driver book sent in on day 28

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My local just gave three drivers on the bubble of qualifying a fifteen day extension. All three came from inside the building and had the union not agreed they would have been DQ’d. Now they get a chance to make it still and we’ve had guys do this before and make it.
....and where does that end and what happens when the Local finally says no?

That is a ridiculously stupid trick bag full of liability for a Local to put themselves in.
If the Company sees something in the driver to make them think they may have what it takes after 30 days, they should qualify the person.
No extensions in this Local, 30 days is 30 days.

Air Recovery

I scratched 5 times by running of speeding, but got caught twice by my supervisor now I follow all the methods and my time is too high. But I think i can still show improvement though if they give me a extension

Some black ops :censored2: right here.
Grab an info notice and record all your pickups.
Say before you broke for your pickups it was 1500
Costco - 20
Petco - 2
Vet- 2
Doctor -2
Lamps plus -3
At 1600, reverse code an hour lunch. Say your lunch started at 1500, and then code it to 1600. It will end immediately go fill in pickups, open and stop complete.

This will shave a maaaaassive amount of time off your allowance. Then go back and use your breaks either randomly plugged into the day to drag your over allowed down. Or use them to sort.

Lastly, pay attention to your inside am time if your preload doesnt wrap quick enough. We have an 830am start but sometimes we dont leave until 10. My first stop is 20 mins away from building. I reach it at 1025 am, when i stop complete my first stop i set my inside am time to 1015 even if i left at 10.

Btw all of this can get you fired for dishonesty. Use this at your own risk. Many drivers tell the noobs at my center to do this. This is the only way to scratch our training routes.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Some black ops :censored2: right here.
Grab an info notice and record all your pickups.
Say before you broke for your pickups it was 1500
Costco - 20
Petco - 2
Vet- 2
Doctor -2
Lamps plus -3
At 1600, reverse code an hour lunch. Say your lunch started at 1500, and then code it to 1600. It will end immediately go fill in pickups, open and stop complete.

This will shave a maaaaassive amount of time off your allowance. Then go back and use your breaks either randomly plugged into the day to drag your over allowed down. Or use them to sort.

Lastly, pay attention to your inside am time if your preload doesnt wrap quick enough. We have an 830am start but sometimes we dont leave until 10. My first stop is 20 mins away from building. I reach it at 1025 am, when i stop complete my first stop i set my inside am time to 1015 even if i left at 10.

Btw all of this can get you fired for dishonesty. Use this at your own risk. Many drivers tell the noobs at my center to do this. This is the only way to scratch our training routes.
Yea you might qualify or completely lose your job for falsifying record lol. Wtf don’t do any of these. Why risk your livelihood and your job to please management that is the dumbest thing I have read on here.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Disqualified

I'm going to give you some advice that I learned years ago in the army. Slow is steady. Steady is smooth. Smooth is fast.

If you do get back to driving preach this to yourself until it becomes muscle memory. You can pull all the running, parking on the wrong side of the road and pickup bs you want bu none of that will ever compare to being efficient in what you do. Learn your area and know how to make the route sing you a song piano man. That plus a smooth, steady and consistent pace all day will get you to scratch guarenteed.

Also if you do make it back you will have a target on your back so make sure you :censored2: is squared away and you truly are not soing anything unsafe anymore.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm going to give you some advice that I learned years ago in the army. Slow is steady. Steady is smooth. Smooth is fast.

If you do get back to driving preach this to yourself until it becomes muscle memory. You can pull all the running, parking on the wrong side of the road and pickup bs you want bu none of that will ever compare to being efficient in what you do. Learn your area and know how to make the route sing you a song piano man. That plus a smooth, steady and consistent pace all day will get you to scratch guarenteed.

Also if you do make it back you will have a target on your back so make sure you :censored2: is squared away and you truly are not soing anything unsafe anymore.
If you took your own advice, there wouldn't be so many typos in this post. 😉😇😄

Air Recovery

Yea you might qualify or completely lose your job for falsifying record lol. Wtf don’t do any of these. Why risk your livelihood and your job to please management that is the dumbest thing I have read on here.

I only did that stuff while on my 30. Our management lets you get away with it....if they dont hate you

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well local ba denied extension time to move on

In my area you don't have to wait if they DQ you on the first attempt.

Know this though; UPS has thirty days to decide whether they are willing to make a commitment to you for the next thirty years.

....so make the most of your audition if you choose to try again.
Come back and see us for the "rest of the story" after you qualify.***

Good luck either way....and take care of yourself.

*** antiquated Paul Harvey reference.

Cheekh Good Drama

In my area you don't have to wait if they DQ you on the first attempt.

Know this though; UPS has thirty days to decide whether they are willing to make a commitment to you for the next thirty years.

....so make the most of your audition if you choose to try again.
Come back and see us for the "rest of the story" after you qualify.***

Good luck either way....and take care of yourself.

*** antiquated Paul Harvey reference.
Will be driving to local teamsters union hall tmrw and filling a grievance for being disqualified due to bipolar disorder