30 years of service.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Today at our PCM, a driver got presented his plaque for 30 years of service... he immediately threw it across the parking lot. started his truck and left... hahahahaha any of you seen stuff like this
Saw a guy get his and he just tossed it in the garbage
They're pretty good for target practice.

upload_2019-3-20_22-39-32.png

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I threw mine into a random pc after the pcm. Damn rookie sent it in as a misload because it was addressed to the center. Cant make this stuff up. Now the sups say PLEASE if you dont want it, throw it away at home.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I threw mine into a random pc after the pcm. Damn rookie sent it in as a misload because it was addressed to the center. Cant make this stuff up. Now the sups say PLEASE if you dont want it, throw it away at home.
Should have thrown it in your pickup volume and see how many times you could make it go in a circle from your truck to the twi sort to the preload and back to the center....

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Thirty years is a major milestone , I would be happy they even recognized it !
Nobody last 30 years at any place now a days , let alone UPS , don’t think about how much they suck and treated you , think of what a better person you are for tolerating it and braved through it all !!
Mine was given to me by a friend who found it in a dusty pile in an office !!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Old school here..I kept all mine (25/30/35/40) I believe it quits after that...I use them as supports for some planters in my home..

Never publicly presented one, same old here this came in the housemaid for you, enjoy.

I clearly see why most are trashed out of protest, generally that is my first reaction. Besides asking about where my pension increases went ....???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Today at our PCM, a driver got presented his plaque for 30 years of service... he immediately threw it across the parking lot. started his truck and left... hahahahaha any of you seen stuff like this
The best move I ever saw was:

-Driver handed plaque...

-Fake management hand shake, etc...

-Driver instantly proceedes to trash bin only feet away, tosses cheap arse box in!

-People start laughing. center manager extremely PO'ed.

Shiftless

It happens every time a driver figures out he should have already retired and someone handing him a piece of plastic verifies retirement is still down the road!