300 a week bonus to new hires

cachmeifucan

New hires are now getting 300 a week for sunrise and night sort just to show up on time every day it comes our to 22.35 a hour with 25 hours worked. Wtf 705 still has a chance to push the vote over 50 percent come one come all to Hodgkins IL cach facility to help push out a no vote

Waldo

New hires are now getting 300 a week for sunrise and night sort just to show up on time every day it comes our to 22.35 a hour with 25 hours worked. Wtf 705 still has a chance to push the vote over 50 percent come one come all to Hodgkins IL cach facility to help push out a no vote

I got great news today. I was loading and my sup told me the manager wanted to see me. Sup thought it was something major going on and was trying to coach me on what to say lol. I’ve been here 3 months and never even met the manager before. I go up to him and he asked me how much my weekly bonus is. I said $125. He then said well how would I like it to be $300. I was shocked. So I’m getting a $175/week raise when I was afraid of going down to $13. I have no idea how long the bonus will last. I’ve hit my 40 days well over a month ago.

Also the bonus is just for showing up everyday. I’ve been late 3 times by about 10 minutes each time and still got the bonus. Also got sent home after a half hour of work and got it.

Mooseknuckle

I got great news today. I was loading and my sup told me the manager wanted to see me. Sup thought it was something major going on and was trying to coach me on what to say lol. I’ve been here 3 months and never even met the manager before. I go up to him and he asked me how much my weekly bonus is. I said $125. He then said well how would I like it to be $300. I was shocked. So I’m getting a $175/week raise when I was afraid of going down to $13. I have no idea how long the bonus will last. I’ve hit my 40 days well over a month ago.

Also the bonus is just for showing up everyday. I’ve been late 3 times by about 10 minutes each time and still got the bonus. Also got sent home after a half hour of work and got it.
Fake news. A lot of "new accounts" telling us how great this company is and we don't need a union.

WorkingAsDirected

Where does it say $300? It was $200 last time I checked.

rod

Retired 22 years
Back in his day. PT made the same as FT. Till him and his friends sold them down the river for a pat on the back from management.

You have it totally wrong--actually my friends and I were amazed that the part timers didn't even bother to vote and let that perk get away. Those who are too lazy to even vote get NOTHING------- and deserve it

542thruNthru

You have it totally wrong--actually my friends and I were amazed that the part timers didn't even bother to vote and let that perk get away. Those who are too lazy to even vote get NOTHING------- and deserve it

Didn't you always say back then you all looked out for each other? Did you mean each other as in yourself? :)