401k frozen by UPS!

Johniboz

Left UPS 4 years ago. Retired after 33 years. Was involved in a car accident and the other sides attorneys issued a subpoena for my personal and payroll records through UPS human resources. My 401k is now frozen and I cannot touch it! UPS policy is whenever a subpoena is issued for one of their current or retired drivers they freeze your money and you can't touch it!! That's bull st!t!! My advice, when you retire pull ALL YOUR 401K MONEY OUT of any plan administered by UPS! Put it anywhere, under your bed, the corner bank!! Anywhere but a plan with UPS tied to it!

Left UPS 4 years ago. Retired after 33 years. Was involved in a car accident and the other sides attorneys issued a subpoena for my personal and payroll records through UPS human resources. My 401k is now frozen and I cannot touch it! UPS policy is whenever a subpoena is issued for one of their current or retired drivers they freeze your money and you can't touch it!! That's bull st!t!! My advice, when you retire pull ALL YOUR 401K MONEY OUT of any plan administered by UPS! Put it anywhere, under your bed, the corner bank!! Anywhere but a plan with UPS tied to it!
It's not to do with UPS and you must have really injured someone really bad or killed them. It's very hard to lose your 401k in a lawsuit. Contact a lawyer ASAP

allahuakbar

She/Her
You’re retarded guy. UPS has zero control over your 401k. You mangled someone in a crash so they froze all your assets. Good luck. Just remember killing yourself stops your family from collecting your life insurance.

rod

Retired 22 years
You’re retarded guy. UPS has zero control over your 401k. You mangled someone in a crash so they froze all your assets. Good luck. Just remember killing yourself stops your family from collecting your life insurance.
Who says you can't get good advise on BC? :-)