4th day as package hander with 4 trucks!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If you knew me you’d know I’d rather bust my ass than sit in the AC. The heat is no problem for me. In fact I wear jeans every day. I just needed a place to vent about my 4th day mind/body :censored2:.
time is the only thing that helps when loading, i load 4 trucks, not really any good tips to doing it . After a while you will figure out which truck is the lightest, you let that one build up a little before loading it. Then you go back to it

NewUPSgirl

time is the only thing that helps when loading, i load 4 trucks, not really any good tips to doing it . After a while you will figure out which truck is the lightest, you let that one build up a little before loading it. Then you go back to it

Thank you that was a really helpful tip!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Today was hard. Really hard. Today marks my 4th day as a package handler and I was given 4 trucks. It was really the hardest day of my life but I did it. My supervisor helped on the 4th truck but only sat the packages beside the truck I had to load all four. I cried a little when I got home from Literally being overwhelmed. Is there any tips or any advice worth helping me along? Also, I want to move up and make this a career. How long would I have to be a package handler before I can be a driver helper... or driver. Thanks guys :)
Let one of the trucks back way up all day .. sups will get the hint. Put the ball in their court.

Indecisi0n

A mod? I’m new here.. you monitor our convos? I’m good just looking for tips.. I need those.
I comb these threads looking for abusers of our policy's and I help right their wrongs . We have many men here who act like this is the wild west and I am here to regulate any stealing of property and we are damn good . But you just can't be any computer geek off the street .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Today was hard. Really hard. Today marks my 4th day as a package handler and I was given 4 trucks. It was really the hardest day of my life but I did it. My supervisor helped on the 4th truck but only sat the packages beside the truck I had to load all four. I cried a little when I got home from Literally being overwhelmed. Is there any tips or any advice worth helping me along? Also, I want to move up and make this a career. How long would I have to be a package handler before I can be a driver helper... or driver. Thanks guys :)

Never seen someone toot their own horn so much and in the same thread say they cried after work lol

Maybe it’s just a bad time of the month

From one woman to another....never, ever, ever let a UPS guy know you cried because of your job. You will hear comments like the above and they will prey on that weakness. They work hard and many have been around a long time doing the job.