5s and 10s

NewUPSgirl

Hey guys 👋 I start school the week of May 31st. 3 days virtual. 2 days in person. I was wondering if you had to know the 10 point commentary for word exact word? I am stressing this a bit.. thanks 🤎

Hey guys 👋 I start school the week of May 31st. 3 days virtual. 2 days in person. I was wondering if you had to know the 10 point commentary for word exact word? I am stressing this a bit.. thanks 🤎
When I went 2 years ago, you had to know the 5's word for word and just paraphrase the 10's. Your experience may or may not be the same.

Unknown1234

You have to know the 5s WORD FOR WORD. The 10 point commentary you have to know the title word for word and explain what it is how do you do it. If you actually understand it it shouldn’t be too hard to explain in your own words. Practice it in your own car.

Red Headed Stranger

All
Good
Kids
Milk
will help you remember the 5's. Rote memorization will help you with the how, what does it do, and the key phrase.

I did the 10's by memorizing a phrase that began with C-W-C-friend-E-S-S-E-P-U (the first initial of each of the 10's). In my case, it was
"Clearing when cloudy finds Eleanor secretly searching Eleanor's purple umbrella....you know, because the weather folks are always wrong.
For the why's, I wrote 5/374/110/26/98. This reminded me that in the answer to the why on #5 of the 10 point commentary would be found in Aim High in Steering (slot 1), the answers to the why on #3, #7, and #4 would be found in Get The Big Picture (slot 2) , #1 and #10 would be found in Keep Your Eyes Moving(slot 3), #2 and #6 would be found in Leave Yourself An Out (slot 4), and #9 and #8 are found in Make Sure They See You (slot 5). I'm a numbers person so this helped me. Good luck to you!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
All
Good
Kids
Milk
will help you remember the 5's. Rote memorization will help you with the how, what does it do, and the key phrase.

I did the 10's by memorizing a phrase that began with C-W-C-friend-E-S-S-E-P-U (the first initial of each of the 10's). In my case, it was
"Clearing when cloudy finds Eleanor secretly searching Eleanor's purple umbrella....you know, because the weather folks are always wrong.
For the why's, I wrote 5/374/110/26/98. This reminded me that in the answer to the why on #5 of the 10 point commentary would be found in Aim High in Steering (slot 1), the answers to the why on #3, #7, and #4 would be found in Get The Big Picture (slot 2) , #1 and #10 would be found in Keep Your Eyes Moving(slot 3), #2 and #6 would be found in Leave Yourself An Out (slot 4), and #9 and #8 are found in Make Sure They See You (slot 5). I'm a numbers person so this helped me. Good luck to you!
It would be easier just to memorize them word for word than go through all that. I’m glad it worked for you, but for sane people that’s too convoluted.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
All
Good
Kids
Milk

WTF?
homework-thinking.gif