6th punch

What did SOB get for giving up 6 punch during peak?

• Nothing

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Something

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Something for himself

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

21Savage

If you aren't in the top 20 on the seniority list you are a rookie
I can understand that perspective. I'll be there eventually and look at it the same way. If*** I can make it there. Some days I don't even want to be alive but that's a different story. I respect the hell out of you og's I really do. I'm 34, top pay in January . I hope it makes me happier but we'll see.

I can understand that perspective. I'll be there eventually and look at it the same way. If*** I can make it there. Some days I don't even want to be alive but that's a different story. I respect the hell out of you og's I really do. I'm 34, top pay in January . I hope it makes me happier but we'll see.
Relax
I'm just busting your chops

When you hit top rate, start socking some money away

I'll had more than 4 years of paid time off
🤣

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
That new flex language is curious to me. I don't have the wording in front of me but I believe it says something like "hired from.2019 on..."
So, is that like every driver from now on? There won't be anymore Mon thru Fri? Then next contract there will be wording for post 2024 drivers, "Flex2", Sunday thru Thursday?
I've been thinking about this a lot and it all seems plausible.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Don’t think there is anything in the contract about “flex” drivers or different rules for rookies? Once you make book you are a driver the only difference is which days of the week we work.

Pullman Brown

If you aren't in the top 20 on the seniority list you are a rookie
giphy.gif

Pullman Brown

I’m interested what they will do here on December 23rd. They have had around 25 of 95 routes going out the last two Saturdays. I know that day will be much much worse. It’s the only time a driver can get a free 3 day Christmas. All the other workers are being forced to work a 6th punch however.

A lot of supervisors working, 14 hour days for T-S drivers, volunteers getting hammered even though they were promised 4-5 hours/ no sympathy for them -you know you can’t trust UPS, and ready teams at some locations! Worst case scenario!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That new flex language is curious to me. I don't have the wording in front of me but I believe it says something like "hired from.2019 on..."
So, is that like every driver from now on? There won't be anymore Mon thru Fri? Then next contract there will be wording for post 2024 drivers, "Flex2", Sunday thru Thursday?
I've been thinking about this a lot and it all seems plausible.
August 1 2019 is the date. I don’t think it will ever change. If you were hired after this date, you were hired with a clear understanding that UPS would be operating on weekends. It was a way to protect 10-15 year and up drivers that didn’t necessarily sign up for working on Saturdays when they took the job.

10:30 resi

August 1 2019 is the date. I don’t think it will ever change. If you were hired after this date, you were hired with a clear understanding that UPS would be operating on weekends. It was a way to protect 10-15 year and up drivers that didn’t necessarily sign up for working on Saturdays when they took the job.
Hopefully when the next contract is negotiated the date will change to Aug 1 2024 and then moves up 5 years every contract after that. Just because someone wasn't an RPCD before that date doesn't mean they should work tues-sat the rest of their career.