70 HOS exemption for vehicles under 10k LBS

zeev

You kill somebody working 98 hours a week time to move the drivers without a future to CDL status. An Amazon driver was arrested for resisting arrest he had no drivers license at all.

bacha29

What if you don’t want to work 98 hours in a week?
Then it's 'hasta lavista, baby". But, then again remember what IWBF calls it. He calls it "building a business" . He can call it a "business" if he wants but to me the place is starting to look more like Devil's Island. And given those hours guys are stuck in those tin coffins on wheel it's beginning to look like Hotel California as well.......You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
What if you don’t want to work 98 hours in a week?

That's when the bcs from the other lines (the same investor group) have to gather up their junior varsity drivers from Xmas peak and get them back on board to fill in the holes in the schedule.

Like I said in the other post, some of these drivers are doing the work of a UPSer in a p1000/1200/ big berthas...and it'll take 2 to 3 second string drivers to cover those routes on their days off.

When the new hires get that big picture of how this scam is operating via middlemen subcontractors, they are looking to leave themselves and out ASAP.

The revolving door sure is spinning faster as the economy is being jump started & other jobs of comparable or better compensation is on job sites

AB831

Then it's 'hasta lavista, baby". But, then again remember what IWBF calls it. He calls it "building a business" . He can call it a "business" if he wants but to me the place is starting to look more like Devil's Island. And given those hours guys are stuck in those tin coffins on wheel it's beginning to look like Hotel California as well.......You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave.
😂😂😂😂😂

AB831

That's when the bcs from the other lines (the same investor group) have to gather up their junior varsity drivers from Xmas peak and get them back on board to fill in the holes in the schedule.

Like I said in the other post, some of these drivers are doing the work of a UPSer in a p1000/1200/ big berthas...and it'll take 2 to 3 second string drivers to cover those routes on their days off.

When the new hires get that big picture of how this scam is operating via middlemen subcontractors, they are looking to leave themselves and out ASAP.

The revolving door sure is spinning faster as the economy is being jump started & other jobs of comparable or better compensation is on job sites
I’m amazed that you don’t see daily accidents involving FedEx Ground trucks

bbsam

Staff member
You have an incredibly active imagination.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I’m amazed that you don’t see daily accidents involving FedEx Ground trucks
Oh we will.

Fred’s thinks his sweatshop on wheels is gonna be a never ending cash cow until reality comes a callin’. Once one too many accidents happen things could get real ugly.

AB831

Oh we will.

Fred’s thinks his sweatshop on wheels is gonna be a never ending cash cow until reality comes a callin’. Once one too many accidents happen things could get real ugly.
Well people are just pounding down the door to get jobs where they can work 98 hours a week, so I’m sure Fat Freddy’s supply of exploitable workers will never run out. He is the best businessman of all time, after all.

zeev

Some kid will get run over they will pass a bill in his or her name to make these Craigslist drivers hold a Cdl

falcon back

Some kid will get run over they will pass a bill in his or her name to make these Craigslist drivers hold a Cdl
CDL requirements have dropped so much from the original requirements over the years. Even the new bobtrucks Express are getting are below the weight requirement of needing a CDL. Eventually most couriers will not have 1. Very few at my station do now.