Is it still peak season???

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I thought it would end by at least Valentine's day...

_20180325_103638.JPG

Since I'm driving around in a non DOT vehicle (under 10,000 lbs) I guess they don't care if I'm out thurr till midnight!

6 day workweek again to catch up from the storms.

Manager trying to call back some temps, but they moved on to become Amazonian PVDs or salary same day drivers

One driver walked out after loading the package car on Saturday again,, lul

I'm just burning up my Sunday to get ready for next week :censored2: storm

tenor.gif

How's other terminals doing @ HD or ground?

bacha29

Putting up with all this simply for the opportunity to go home and fight with a bunch of Section 8 tenants believing that from an economic perspective this will get your ticket to the show stamped ?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
??? Section 8 ???

I dunno about becoming a slum lord, I screen for decent tenants with better jobs than a FedEx HD driver. Or is it more profitable?

Next week should be caught up since ole man winter moved back to Canada. I'm taking out the snow shovel, snow brush, boots and ice cleats outta the truck now.

No more white knuckle driving on icy roads, so I can lead foot thru my stops faster

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I thought it would end by at least Valentine's day...

View attachment 186510

Since I'm driving around in a non DOT vehicle (under 10,000 lbs) I guess they don't care if I'm out thurr till midnight!

6 day workweek again to catch up from the storms.

Manager trying to call back some temps, but they moved on to become Amazonian PVDs or salary same day drivers

One driver walked out after loading the package car on Saturday again,, lul

I'm just burning up my Sunday to get ready for next week :censored2: storm

tenor.gif

How's other terminals doing @ HD or ground?
My question, and the point to my question, is: How many stops do those packages represent? Worked next to a courier once who thought her pkg count equalled her stop count, and always asked for help. Apples are NOT equal to oranges.

Express Courier

Been much slower for me the last few weeks. Still kept busy but not anything near peak. It's actually been pretty comfy, WAD is working just fine, off by 5-ish.

MAKAVELI

??? Section 8 ???

I dunno about becoming a slum lord, I screen for decent tenants with better jobs than a FedEx HD driver. Or is it more profitable?

Next week should be caught up since ole man winter moved back to Canada. I'm taking out the snow shovel, snow brush, boots and ice cleats outta the truck now.

No more white knuckle driving on icy roads, so I can lead foot thru my stops faster
Come on admit it, you work at Ground just so you don't have to be at home all day with the wife.:happy2:

It will be fine

My question, and the point to my question, is: How many stops do those packages represent? Worked next to a courier once who thought her pkg count equalled her stop count, and always asked for help. Apples are NOT equal to oranges.
He's HD so it's probably 1.3ish packages/stop on average.