705 and 710 forced to accept contract.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So 710 getso raise before anyone in national what a joke our national union. 705 counts the vote in less than 24 hours hopefully we shake it up.vote nada

Hopefully y'all get a solid no vote.

If it makes you feel any better, they screwed my raise up. ;) Can't wait to fight that battle on Monday.

cachmeifucan

Feeder drivers all voted and voted yes. Package car drivers voted yes overwhelmingly. Guess they don't see 22.4 as a threat. When your local supports a subpar contract were screwed. Just imagine how bad it will be in 4.5 years if the gas isn't at 50 dollars a barrel of crude and economy isn't booming and amazon is stealing our customers. I guess the 400 a month bump for 30 years full time was enough. I'm a 22.3 so 22.4 won't effect me but call me a hater because I hope the 22.4 screw package guys maybe then they will wake up. You :censored2: your pension isn't guaranteed especially since multi employers pensions are so underfunded. You voted yes for a promise of more money later. When they ask for a reduction and your pension is cut you have yourself to blame. Say goodbye to the overtime you all live off of.

vvv

705 overwhelmingly passed 2455 yes 640 educated members voted no. I can't believe it was such a huge margin nowhere close to national.

That's crazy. How does your local go from threatening a walkout a couple months back to strongly voting thru a supposed garbage deal?
Does not make sense.

babboo25

Banned
Feeder drivers all voted and voted yes. Package car drivers voted yes overwhelmingly. Guess they don't see 22.4 as a threat. When your local supports a subpar contract were screwed. Just imagine how bad it will be in 4.5 years if the gas isn't at 50 dollars a barrel of crude and economy isn't booming and amazon is stealing our customers. I guess the 400 a month bump for 30 years full time was enough. I'm a 22.3 so 22.4 won't effect me but call me a hater because I hope the 22.4 screw package guys maybe then they will wake up. You :censored2: your pension isn't guaranteed especially since multi employers pensions are so underfunded. You voted yes for a promise of more money later. When they ask for a reduction and your pension is cut you have yourself to blame. Say goodbye to the overtime you all live off of.
LOL!!!! Say goodbye to your vote No movement!!! Haaaaaaa!!!!