8/9/18 The 2 Man Meeting

Doubleparkedrunner

I would say it was 85% for and 15% against. I really thought Fred would step up. It seems that he is ready to play the role of shadow guy. He was non existent. I was surprised.

The thought of him being " non existent " should be of no surprise to anyone ; after all , wasn't he the lead negotiator AND doesn't this contract proposal look as though our negotiating side was , hmmmmmm, What's the word I'm looking for?

... Oh ya , that's it : NON EXISTENT

WTFm8

Attachments

• IMG_5990.jpg
    IMG_5990.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 135

Tony Q

Are you going to explain how Sean asked for a roll call vote but Denis was too much of a :censored2: to do it?
If it was needed then it would have happened. It wasn’t due to the fact that about 85% of the room was in favor. If it wasn’t such a crushing majority then there would have been a roll call. If that would have happened it probably would have been in the 90 percentile.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If it was needed then it would have happened. It wasn’t due to the fact that about 85% of the room was in favor. If it wasn’t such a crushing majority then there would have been a roll call. If that puke have happened it probably would have been in the 90 percentile.
Lmfboooooo ooooookey. Self preservation is a MF’r. Smart!

Tony Q

And your guy has a proven track record that he retaliates against Teamsters. So his role call was in many’s opinion his way to retaliate against them. Many stood up and condemned Teamsters United the same organization that Sean condemned this time last year.

Tony Q

And you could say whatever you want. I will leave you with this. It broke a lot of people’s hearts when Sean went Teamsters United and TDU. Sean was a lot of people’s hope. Now that he is TDU, a lot of people’s hopes are dashed, FYI.

If it was needed then it would have happened. It wasn’t due to the fact that about 85% of the room was in favor. If it wasn’t such a crushing majority then there would have been a roll call. If that would have happened it probably would have been in the 90 percentile.
Taylor and Hjr didn’t want that... Stop lying for them...

wide load

And you could say whatever you want. I will leave you with this. It broke a lot of people’s hearts when Sean went Teamsters United and TDU. Sean was a lot of people’s hope. Now that he is TDU, a lot of people’s hopes are dashed, FYI.
Did you vote in favor of the contract “Tony”? There are 4 types of people Tony, ones that always supported Sean, ones that used support him now don’t, ones that didn’t support him now do but the worst ones in my opinion are the ones that supported him, now don’t but will again once the election is over. Which one will you be? Because I know which I am!

wide load

He wasn’t going to be scanning for support, sean was scanning to see who had balls and who were the pusillanimous.

Tony Q

Did you vote in favor of the contract “Tony”? There are 4 types of people Tony, ones that always supported Sean, ones that used support him now don’t, ones that didn’t support him now do but the worst ones in my opinion are the ones that supported him, now don’t but will again once the election is over. Which one will you be? Because I know which I am!
the majority of members and not for politics, which he plays. It’s all about him. He never worked a second for UPS or freight and could care less who he screws as long as he gets to the top.

wide load

the majority of members and not for politics, which he plays. It’s all about him. He never worked a second for UPS or freight and could care less who he screws as long as he gets to the top.
He’s done pretty well against UPS around these parts for someone that never worked there. It’s ironic that we have a stellar supplement and epic panel decisions with Sean who “never worked at UPS” and we get this guy who was a driver for UPS with all this experience that gets us the worst contract in history. You’re cute!

Doubleparkedrunner

So, are you happy with the way everything has turned out so far , with DT in charge?

Are you disappointed in things involving DTs' handling of negotiations?