8/9/18 The 2 Man Meeting

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
As trump would say.. My heroes do not get captured.

Dennis has been captured.

If you are a Trump fan after an appointment of Neil Gorsuch to deliver the death kill on the Janus decision, I won’t waste my time with you.
BD0F11E6-4FE6-4CBA-944C-42650074E06E.jpeg
Does it matter? Seems like Denis is against the working man.

panther

---the " when work is available" wording is a terrible precursor to the companys' upcoming true intentions.

( and don't retort with supplement blather; this should never have been thought of to be in the master in the first place )

--- No 9.5 protection for 22.4s

---1.5hour possible gap between hub and driving work for 22.4s

--- No 70 hour amendment after Hoffa was supposedly so upset over last peaks' imposing of said rule.

--- No clear wording of how much 22.4 can actually drive compared to how much inside work they will do.
( see, if UPS was honorable , teamsters may not have as much problem with a 22.4 getting paid less than an RPCD seeing as they would be getting paid less on road but being paid way more than usual while working inside )
...But of course with UPS' history of disregarding the written word in a contract coupled with no actual wording at all concerning inside to outside work for 22.4s' , we are probably correct to assume they will just drive the crap out of these guys till they drop.

I have more but you still have never answered why you think this contract is good. ( 14,800,000,000 does not count )

because the next contract will be even bigger than that with this little thing called inflation. So I'm not impressed that the total contract is worth more than the last and so on and so on. It should be that way in a perpetually inflationary world we live in.
Anybody who is undecided or can't see down the road a few years, PLEASE read this. The money is an after thought. The LANGUAGE is a killer in my opinion.

Doubleparkedrunner

I did not care about any of them. You show how foolish that you believe in certain men to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. You did this last time as well. You are an underachiever who latch’s on to these guys. You want to believe in them so much, but they really don’t care about you. I can tell you this with certainty. You are a Rooster. All your being a rooster has gotten you all these years is the look of a big kiss ass.

He called YOU the kiss ass first.

I knew you had the mind of a ten year old after your VoTe NO tantrum the last few weeks but I never thought you'd actually resort to : " I'm rubber and you're glue ! "

What a clown.

BlackCat

I am done listening to a guy like @Tony Q who refuses to listen to the wishes of membership.

Tell me what is wrong with this picture....

The ONLY people who are pushing this "great" contract are Taylor, UPS, and representatives of the two man committee.

Who the :censored2: are you guys listening to outside of yourselves? You guys are obviously not listening to the vast majority of members who overwhelmingly do not approve of this contract.

Remember who the :censored2: you guys work for and start putting our best interests before you own purse.

The Range

In too deep
They know what's best for us! This is the last, best, and final offer or we are OUT OF A JOB FOR GOOD. WE SHOULD BE VERY AFRAID, TUCK TAIL AND TAKE THIS GREAT DEAL (or else).

There is a real problem when our leaders speak to the people who voted them in with this type of rhetoric.

Last edited: