8/9/18 The 2 Man Meeting

Tony Q

I don't know him, never met him , but would be the first to shake his hand and thank him for his service.

That being said, it really has nothing to do with this current contract. I have never called him an idiot or the likes and as far as his forty some odd years off service to the members , that's great and all but my only question has always been : Why is this contract so bad ? ( in my humble opinion of course )

You see; all that he has done for his country and for his members is in the past and even if he doesn't come through with a great contract this time around , I will admit that that does not tarnish all he has done throughout the years but it still begs the question of ...Why is this initial contract so concessionairy?

it's just baffling.
What in your opinion is bad about it?

Tony Q

6000 votes separated last election. Good luck and look forward to your name change again.
This will be the only one for me. After this contract I don't think I will really frequent you r stomping grounds. As far as the 6,000 votes they were for Fred. Fred's people hated Sean, and will see through this unholy alliance. I still cant believe he is TDU now, It's amazing. What's next, a Hoffa Zuckerman slate! What about a Dance Hall Zuckerman slate. There could also be a Hoffa Sean slate again. We know those two used to be good buds. Only time will tell pal.

Doubleparkedrunner

What in your opinion is bad about it?
---the " when work is available" wording is a terrible precursor to the companys' upcoming true intentions.

( and don't retort with supplement blather; this should never have been thought of to be in the master in the first place )

--- No 9.5 protection for 22.4s

---1.5hour possible gap between hub and driving work for 22.4s

--- No 70 hour amendment after Hoffa was supposedly so upset over last peaks' imposing of said rule.

--- No clear wording of how much 22.4 can actually drive compared to how much inside work they will do.
( see, if UPS was honorable , teamsters may not have as much problem with a 22.4 getting paid less than an RPCD seeing as they would be getting paid less on road but being paid way more than usual while working inside )
...But of course with UPS' history of disregarding the written word in a contract coupled with no actual wording at all concerning inside to outside work for 22.4s' , we are probably correct to assume they will just drive the crap out of these guys till they drop.

I have more but you still have never answered why you think this contract is good. ( 14,800,000,000 does not count )

because the next contract will be even bigger than that with this little thing called inflation. So I'm not impressed that the total contract is worth more than the last and so on and so on. It should be that way in a perpetually inflationary world we live in.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This will be the only one for me. After this contract I don't think I will really frequent you r stomping grounds. As far as the 6,000 votes they were for Fred. Fred's people hated Sean, and will see through this unholy alliance. I still cant believe he is TDU now, It's amazing. What's next, a Hoffa Zuckerman slate! What about a Dance hall Zuckerman slate. There could also be a Hoffa Sean slate again. We know those two used to be good buds. Only time will tell pal.
Are you even a Teamster? Lmfboooooo

Time for change

One thing TonyQ is right on is that the top positions and alliances are fluid and no matter who holds them, chances are their intentions aren’t completely pure. That’s why we need a real movement, not just change of leadership. Demand accountability and service to the members first and foremost, you don’t get that by simply putting a couple new faces in the top positions. We need to demand that they serve the members or they don’t get our money. I realize it’s an uphill battle and I understand the different perspectives of full and part timers, but I don’t think this union has much of a chance divided, the numbers have been dwindling for decades. Good luck strengthening by alienating a large percentage of the membership.

Doubleparkedrunner

This will be the only one for me. After this contract I don't think I will really frequent you r stomping grounds. As far as the 6,000 votes they were for Fred. Fred's people hated Sean, and will see through this unholy alliance. I still cant believe he is TDU now, It's amazing. What's next, a Hoffa Zuckerman slate! What about a Dance hall Zuckerman slate. There could also be a Hoffa Sean slate again. We know those two used to be good buds. Only time will tell pal.

I have a sneaking suspicion nobody on this site cares who is aligned with who and who is jockeying for position politically or what not.

They just want a fair contract at a time when we should be in the greatest position in our history to actually fix the friend-Ed Up nature of this companys' perpetual aggression towards the drivers who break their backs every day to fix bad dispatches, over loaded dispatches, understaffing, harassment , and all while taking away our tools ( aka RDO ) all while being petty and trying to enforce fake lunch rules to boot.

Tony Q

You are good at one thing, being a kiss ass for incumbents.
I did not care about any of them. You show how foolish that you believe in certain men to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. You did this last time as well. You are an underachiever who latch’s on to these guys. You want to believe in them so much, but they really don’t care about you. I can tell you this with certainty. You are a Rooster. All your being a rooster has gotten you all these years is the look of a big kiss ass.

I did not care about any of them. You show how foolish that you believe in certain men to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. You did this last time as well. You are an underachiever who latch’s on to these guys. You want to believe in them so much, but they really don’t care about you. I can tell you this with certainty. You are a Rooster. All your being a rooster has gotten you all these years is the look of a big kiss ass.
I don't believe that about him

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You support this contract! That negates anything you just posted that I didn’t care to read. I’m going to bed and counting sheep.
1 Tony Q
2 Tony Qs
3 Tony Qs
...4 Tony Qs

BlackCat

In my opinion DT has done a better job than I thought was possible. The people who have tried to tarnish his name are jerks. He was a Vietnam veteran who served his country proudly and then came back and has fought his ass off for the members for over 40 years. His resume speaks for itself. We are talking about a man who had to take people’s lives for his country. A man who would have paid the ultimate sacrifice, and never tried to get out of anything.

If you want to talk crap about a man like this, you are someone who is unreasonable.

As trump would say.. My heroes do not get captured.

Dennis has been captured.

JHjr kicked Sean to the curb. What did you expect Sean to say, good job Jimmy! I’m happen you kicked me out... Quit lying to your self.