8 Year Old Football Players Take Knee

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
IMG_0819.JPG

refineryworker05

The sham is up. Lets stop pretending that the people who voted for D. Trump care about "disrespecting" the flag or the troops. LOL Trump insulted a five star family that's direct disrespect of a deceased soldier's family. Trump directly disrespected all POW's when he attacked John McCain.

If Trump can do those things and these phony mfers can vote him to lead the nation, the idea that someone kneeling.... is this huge deal to them is bs.

refineryworker05

I just wish people would be honest just for once and admit that what they care about is "who" as in who is disrespecting the flag or the troops. If it's D. Trump directly insulting the families of dead soldiers or POWs, they'll vote for him to be President. If its black people standing up for the civil rights of black Americans by kneeling during the national anthem, then it is a problem that "they" are disrespecting the troops or the flag.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I just wish people would be honest just for once and admit that what they care about is "who" as in who is disrespecting the flag or the troops. If it's D. Trump directly insulting the families of dead soldiers or POWs, they'll vote for him to be President. If its black people standing up for the civil rights of black Americans by kneeling during the national anthem, then it is a problem that "they" are disrespecting the troops or the flag.
the reason you stand is because the flag is a repersentation of everything, the reason they can kneel is becsuse of that flag

AsweetGirl

did you know charlize therson is an african american

I didn't.
I have a friend who was born there, and 10 or so years ago I watched a movie about an exchange student.
Where a black family opened their home to an African American student and when she arrived they were mad that she was white. But it was a Disney movie so it all worked out peacefully in the end.

refineryworker05

The reason I bring up Trump is according to polling data one of the best indicators of being a Trump supporter other than racial resentment towards black people, is opposition to Black lives Matter and the protests of police violence.

refineryworker05

This is the exact same situation on another front.

All it does is ensure we remain at each other's throats for another generation.

This opinion is utter nonsense. All that opinion does is equate racism and white supremacy, which dominated America as the law of the land for about 80% of this nation's history, as the same thing as protesting racism and white supremacy. That's what always gets said. If black people "kneeling" is too much and angers you so much that you compare that with white supremacists and nazis, just admit the truth of what's the real issue and stop pretending man.

AsweetGirl

In other countries kneeling is a sign of respect. If I seen someone kneel I would think woah they really love this country.

refineryworker05

the reason you stand is because the flag is a repersentation of everything, the reason they can kneel is becsuse of that flag

Again, if a person can vote for D. Trump after he directly disrespected the flag and the troops by attacking a gold star family. After directly attacking POW's... the sham is up. It's not about disrespecting the flag or the troops.

Its always about black people standing up for the civil rights of black Americans, that's what is upsetting to people. Trump already exposed this whole line of argumentation as bs. He is President after what he did to disrespect the flag and the troops.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This opinion is utter nonsense. All that opinion does is equate racism and white supremacy, which dominated America as the law of the land for about 80% of this nation's history, as the same thing as protesting racism and white supremacy. That's what always gets said. If black people "kneeling" is too much and angers you so much that you compare that with white supremacists and nazis, just admit the truth of what's the real issue and stop pretending man.
I know just as many (if not more) black racists as I do white. Neither side is better or worse than the other.

These kids are 8. Their only opinion is what's projected on them from home. This is parents teaching their kids the world is against them and they should always be defensive.

Like I said both sides hold equal blame.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Again, if a person can vote for D. Trump after he directly disrespected the flag and the troops by attacking a gold star family. After directly attacking POW's... the sham is up. It's not about disrespecting the flag or the troops.

Its always about black people standing up for the civil rights of black Americans, that's what is upsetting to people. Trump already exposed this whole line of argumentation as bs. He is President after what he did to disrespect the flag and the troops.
phil collins

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Part of the problem is that there is no MLK of BLM. Colin Kaepernick is not Tommie Smith or John Carlos on the Olympic podium. People feel like there is no goal, there's no Civil Rights Act to be passed here.

What is the end goal? No one seems to know, there is no organization, no specific agenda. There's no political party or movement that could successfully effect change on a real level..... so people who aren't one of the minority groups feel like the whole debate does nothing but to divide us. Right or wrong, it's not a good situation for either side of the discussion.

refineryworker05

Imagine "loving" America so much that you can't bear to see black people kneeling during the national anthem, but Trump being President is great and you don't care one bit about the even the possibility of Trump's campaign colluding with the Russian government. Whether the Russia stuff is true or not, these people don't even care to know, but again black people kneeling is just too much for them its so disrespectful. LOL what phony mfers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Imagine "loving" America so much that you can't bear to see black people kneeling during the national anthem, but Trump being President is great and you don't care one bit about the even the possibility of Trump's campaign colluding with the Russian government. Whether the Russia stuff is true or not, these people don't even care to know, but again black people kneeling is just too much for them its so disrespectful. LOL what phony mfers.
The problem is who you are talking about and who you are talking to here are for the most part two separate groups of people.