8 Year Old Football Players Take Knee

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It sucks it's mine.........again.
i did a tour of budweiser. parked the car, there was a full blown pregnant lady smoking a cigarette in the parking lot walking in with us to take the brewery tour. LMAO. It's a good tour though I've done it a few times now. Might pay the extra money for the brewmaster tour next time though.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
i did a tour of budweiser. parked the car, there was a full blown pregnant lady smoking a cigarette in the parking lot walking in with us to take the brewery tour. LMAO. It's a good tour though I've done it a few times now. Might pay the extra money for the brewmaster tour next time though.

They have a Christmas lights thing there that would be cool to go to

upschuck

Watched a man drown and wrote a song that made millions.
I heard a different story about that song. That he invited a guy to concert and sang it to him; that guy was on beach and wouldn't go in and save his wife that was drowning in ocean.

Makes sense to the song, no idea if true or not.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Last trip to St. Louis the wife and I got chewed out by a black woman and accused of being everything wrong with this world.

Her reasoning? We were too young to be driving such a nice car.

refineryworker05

Have you bothered to look into this at all?

Like I said I'm sure the kids knew this guy was a drug dealer that had a gun and lead cops on a high speed chase. Yeah I'm sure the parents explained that.

The kids said and I quote "black people are being killed and no one is going to jail for it."

Yeah kid that's the whole story lmao. In that case better take that protest to Chicago where brothers are killing brothers by the dozen but no one wants to snitch so no one goes to jail.

Look into what? Again, you are doing a bunch of reading other people's minds that doesn't even change anything about police violence towards black Americans.

Yes, it is a fact that some black Americans have been killed by police officers and almost none of those police officers are ever punished.

Oh the old black people don't care when black people are killed by other citizens lie. First there have been many many many marches in various cities protesting violence in those cities.

So your belief is that black parents or black people don't care at all about the violence that maybe visited upon their own children, or family or friends from other citizens, but they only care about police violence towards black people because?

refineryworker05

And be a little more selective about the cases they raise hell about.

Every white cop shooting a black person isn't cause to take to the streets.

What a dishonest take. Very very few cases drive individuals to the street. There are maybe 2 or 3 a year out of the hundreds, not counting the daily disrespect and violence that doesn't lead to someone dying, that there are no protests about.

So your viewpoint is skewed against objective reality, that very very very few police killings which leads to mass protests in the streets.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just wish people would be honest just for once and admit that what they care about is "who" as in who is disrespecting the flag or the troops. If it's D. Trump directly insulting the families of dead soldiers or POWs, they'll vote for him to be President. If its black people standing up for the civil rights of black Americans by kneeling during the national anthem, then it is a problem that "they" are disrespecting the troops or the flag.

Well now this took an I interesting turn

Didn't see it coming

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
I respect President Trump, I like him and believe he is a great president.
I believe God has blessed him with wisdom and guides and directs him each day.
I completely trust his judgement, and I am happy that he is making America Great Again. I feel safe with his decisions and have no fear. I am proud to be an American, especially with President Trump in leadership of our country.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I completely trust his judgement, and I am happy that he is making America Great Again. I feel safe with his decisions and have no fear. I am proud to be an American, especially with President Trump in leadership of our country.

Damn girl, never heard anybody talk about him like that

Party on

Just FYI the resident reverse racist should be along shortly

It will be fine

Pass whatever you're smoking

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What a dishonest take. Very very few cases drive individuals to the street. There are maybe 2 or 3 a year out of the hundreds, not counting the daily disrespect and violence that doesn't lead to someone dying, that there are no protests about.

So your viewpoint is skewed against objective reality, that very very very few police killings which leads to mass protests in the streets.
You're the one with the skewed view. Thinking the entire justice system is out to get the African American. What a freaking joke.

Some how hundreds of millions of people manage to follow the law every day and have no interaction with police. Many of those African Americans.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yes Trump is a Devil sent by the white Jesus to finish the job that Jefferson Davis couldn't !! The civil war is over !!! The libitards want to keep it going !
WTF is wrong with this country !
The media is making matters worse , we are all one America and all people should be treated as equals , we all can't be held responsible for our predecessors ills !! I'll say one thing about Trump , he salutes soldiers and Seems to love this country , more than the previous boob before him !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I think. The media loves to go into the extremly poor neighborhoods to show the up risings and violence , rarely do they show a better neighborhood where blacks & whites live in harmony !
Bad news sells ,,, like the don Henley song Dirty Laundry

MAKAVELI