804leadersunited

And you certainly are a expert on "unimpressive principle officers" since you have been supporting several since 1998!!
Since your guys Tim is going to be running for GP don't you find it interesting that he has guys running on the same ticket as him that aren't even eligible to run. With this attention to detail and his wardrobe looking like it was pulled out of a hamper don't you think he in a little over his head. Oh yea and his plan for hall to be secretary treasurer. Sounds like tims real sharp.

804brown

Look if I want someone to clean my toilet I'll ask your guy.
Tim has many skills such as driving a package car, representing members in the office as a steward, organizing members, running a 6500 member local, as well as negotiating a strong contract. What has your boy ever really done HIMSELF!!

804brown

Since your guys Tim is going to be running for GP don't you find it interesting that he has guys running on the same ticket as him that aren't even eligible to run. With this attention to detail and his wardrobe looking like it was pulled out of a hamper don't you think he in a little over his head. Oh yea and his plan for hall to be secretary treasurer. Sounds like tims real sharp.
He has plenty of time to pick a Sec Tres. Believe me Hall is not on that list.

Tim has many skills such as driving a package car, representing members in the office as a steward, organizing members, running a 6500 member local, as well as negotiating a strong contract. What has your boy ever really done HIMSELF!!
My boy is 7 years old. He will make his mark in life at a later date.

For your wife? Really...
Yea the kids are both in school and she stays home. It was something she promised to do now that it's time to go back to work and I said fo toto stay home just get most of the inside work done during the week because I'm real beat up by the weekend. Plus I have other obligations on the weekends now so it's something I need but I'm such a sucker she gives me a little and next thing you know I did all th laundry the bathrooms and took the kids away for six hours Saturday to give her a break. Plus I worked six hours on Sunday. Yea @cheryl i did it for her. I'm

Her implication was that you felt it was your wife's job to clean the bathrooms.
I've been cleaning bathrooms through 16 plus years of marriage. That's one of the many keys to a long "till death do us part" marriage that I am committed to having. I do what it takes. I know you know what I mean Dave.