804leadersunited

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Not only does Tim drive a Nissan he isn't smart enough to check the eligibility of his slate. Jakwan is not eligible to run. This is how it will be if we are unfortunate enough for Tim to get elected.

"The Election Supervisor’s ruling on my eligibility means I can no longer be a candidate."

https://www.ibtvote.org/Recent-Changes//2015esd032

"Many members don’t even know they are Teamsters and few know who Hoffa is."

http://www.teamstersunited.org/statement_from_jakwan_rivers

How does irony work ?? :biggrin:

It seems, Some people don't know if they are "dues paying" Teamsters.

Maybe.... that's why.... he doesn't know who the General President is.

-Bug-

5habits100

"The Election Supervisor’s ruling on my eligibility means I can no longer be a candidate."

https://www.ibtvote.org/Recent-Changes//2015esd032

"Many members don’t even know they are Teamsters and few know who Hoffa is."

http://www.teamstersunited.org/statement_from_jakwan_rivers

How does irony work ?? :biggrin:

It seems, Some people don't know if they are "dues paying" Teamsters.

Maybe.... that's why.... he doesn't know who the General President is.

-Bug-
It all makes me laugh. He, Tim and the rest that want to pound Hoffa and Hall but the don't pay their dues and the drive Nissan's. I can't wait until the info comes out on one of Tim's other VP's about the members want to switch locals due to lack of representation. They are ticked the guy is even thinking about running. The VP in his local was saying how UPS controls him. The airline members can't stand him either.

And this is the guy who Tim wants. Maybe he should check his eligibility also.

image.png
People need to open their eyes.

804brown

Was at a meeting yesterday and someone called the 804 Leaders United Slate, the "Grandpa Slate". LOL!! Have you seen that picture of Angelo??

804brown

Also at that same meeting, a steward out of Brush said there was a BBQ at the Brush Ave building sponsored by 804 Strong (aka 804WRONG) but only one center of the 2 in that building were invited. Also the PTers were not invited. Leave it to Eddie's slate to forget about PTers and divide the building. Great "experience"...great "leadership"!!

Also at that same meeting, a steward out of Brush said there was a BBQ at the Brush Ave building sponsored by 804 Strong (aka 804WRONG) but only one center of the 2 in that building were invited. Also the PTers were not invited. Leave it to Eddie's slate to forget about PTers and divide the building. Great "experience"...great "leadership"!!
image.jpeg

Listen, we do NOT need your childish comments/pictures in OUR thread. Stick to what you know best: being a huge Hoffa/Hall bootlicker.
I also know how to take pictures of union officials driving around in foreign cars and shutting them down when they want to debate. Your guys way out of his league. He should stick to his own local and all you can eat buffets. He is absolutely one of the most unimpressive principle officers I've ever witnessed.

Plus he's waisting his members money traveling around the country to go to events just for the purpose of campaigning. I know how it works but he's screwing the members. He already cost you 250k.

804brown

I also know how to take pictures of union officials driving around in foreign cars and shutting them down when they want to debate. Your guys way out of his league. He should stick to his own local and all you can eat buffets. He is absolutely one of the most unimpressive principle officers I've ever witnessed.
And you certainly are a expert on "unimpressive principle officers" since you have been supporting several since 1998!!

804brown

Plus he's waisting his members money traveling around the country to go to events just for the purpose of campaigning. I know how it works but he's screwing the members. He already cost you 250k.
Again, that is a lie. When he campaigns he uses his own money or money raised by the campaign.