85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We’ve been over this fren.
That is about not hindering children from embracing Jesus. He is chastising his disciples for “rebuking” them.

The only way to heaven is through Jesus. Children and babies who don’t embrace Jesus will surely burn in hell with the fags and rich men.

I won't stop you from ignoring the parts that don't fit your argument. All you are really doing is making a strawman argument about something you don't believe, solely for the purpose of trolling. You should at least sound like you know what you are talking about.

El Correcto

god is dead
I won't stop you from ignoring the parts that don't fit your argument. All you are really doing is making a strawman argument about something you don't believe, solely for the purpose of trolling. You should at least sound like you know what you are talking about.
I’m just not embracing falsehoods about my lord and savior Jesus. He wouldn’t sentence me to an eternity of crying babies. All those lil :censored2:s are going to hell.

floridays

The guy has no understanding of Grace or who exactly brings a man to the point he is able to accept or deny the Grace being offered. In biblical terms, he's lost.

floridays

I’m just not embracing falsehoods about my lord and savior Jesus. He wouldn’t sentence me to an eternity of crying babies. All those lil :censored2:s are going to hell.
Good thing you're a homosexual, you'll never be bothered seeing the joy of your wife holding the little baby she just delivered as he or she screams at the top of their little lungs. My opinion, you miss that scene, you miss a big part of life.
But you're big on other things, I get that.

Pinkard and Bowden sing this

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't try to sidestep.

You were clear in your declaration they were hell bound because they did not choose Jesus.

You are correct in saying Jesus is the only way, for these unborn it does not require their acceptance of Jesus it is fully determined on His acceptance of them.
I’m bored of telling Christians babies are going to hell. I’m now arguing the fact that I’m not going to die.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The guy has no understanding of Grace or who exactly brings a man to the point he is able to accept or deny the Grace being offered. In biblical terms, he's lost.

He's trying to make believers look like fools and hypocrites for the lulz. We have all fallen short of the glory, none are lost that cannot be saved.

El Correcto

god is dead
Good thing you're a homosexual, you'll never be bothered seeing the joy of your wife holding the little baby she just delivered as he or she screams at the top of their little lungs. My opinion, you miss that scene, you miss a big part of life.
But you're big on other things, I get that.

Pinkard and Bowden sing this

I also get to miss out on the whole wife leaving me, taking half my pension, paying alimony and child support.

Marriage is for suckers. If I want a baby I’ll just buy a Chinese one.

floridays

I also get to miss out on the whole wife leaving me, taking half my pension, paying alimony and child support.

Marriage is for suckers. If I want a baby I’ll just buy a Chinese one.
I guess you aren't one of the gay guys all jacked up that had to reinvent marriage, if you were you could also enjoy the benefits of your first sentence.

El Correcto

god is dead
I guess you aren't one of the gay guys all jacked up that had to reinvent marriage, if you were you could also enjoy the benefits of your first sentence.
If it’s one thing me and Jesus hate it’s those damn fags getting married. I saw this coming as soon as they allowed white and blacks to start marrying. Government should have a right to put my beliefs over individual liberty gosh darn it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If it’s one thing me and Jesus hate it’s those damn fags getting married. I saw this coming as soon as they allowed white and blacks to start marrying. Government should have a right to put my beliefs over individual liberty gosh darn it.
A necessary evil for the ignorant masses my fren.

1574545735658.png

floridays

Whites and blacks marrying is simply a blending of pigmentation.
Two guys marrying is an abomination and in direct opposition to the laws of nature and nature's God. Try again.