85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

Box Ox

Not hateful and judgmental. Just observing the general hypocrisy of Christians.
That would make you just another HypoChristian fool who cherry picks the Bible and your religion to justify bad bahavior(s) and forgiveness for "sins".

How do you feel about sex changes for children? I've found the left to be scientifically lacking in serving its political ends lately.

If a Republican today were to seek refuge from religious hypocrisy, they certainly wouldn't find it in the science and facts offered up by the Democrats.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How do you feel about sex changes for children? I've found the left to be scientifically lacking in serving its political ends lately.

If a Republican today were to seek refuge from religious hypocrisy, they certainly wouldn't find it in the science and facts offered up by the Democrats.

I actually know someone who is going through a gender transition from female to male. This person has known since they were 5 or 6 that they were "male", but pretended and went through a lot of agony.

The surgeries she/he has to endure are brutal. So far, it's been breast removal and hormone therapy. Eventually, it will be the full deal. This person seems a lot happier overall.

Republicans and science don't mix, unless the science supports their theories or "facts". Kind of like the 3% crackpot scientists who deny climate change and offer up faux science to "prove" it. Or, the Australian scientist (no science degree) who claims the world and universe are 6,000 years old. When asked to explain how we can prove light from stars was generated 2 million or so light years ago this person came up with "proof" that the speed of light must be variable, thereby providing fodder for the ridiculous idea that God created a "Young Earth".

newfie

I actually know someone who is going through a gender transition from female to male. This person has known since they were 5 or 6 that they were "male", but pretended and went through a lot of agony.

The surgeries she/he has to endure are brutal. So far, it's been breast removal and hormone therapy. Eventually, it will be the full deal. This person seems a lot happier overall.

Republicans and science don't mix, unless the science supports their theories or "facts". Kind of like the 3% crackpot scientists who deny climate change and offer up faux science to "prove" it. Or, the Australian scientist (no science degree) who claims the world and universe are 6,000 years old. When asked to explain how we can prove light from stars was generated 2 million or so light years ago this person came up with "proof" that the speed of light must be variable, thereby providing fodder for the ridiculous idea that God created a "Young Earth".

My science has proven I'm really a newfie. I'm just waiting for the surgery to catch up so i can transform.

newfie

You have few facts, just hyperbole from the Right Wing Echo Chamber. You create your own "facts" to fit the narrative.

i have you as the shining example of hate . You are my hyperbole , you continue to demonstrate what you accuse the other side of doing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
always did enjoy screwing a good liberal. If i knock you up you'll quickly dispose of the evidence.

Since I'm male, you must be totally gay. Not surprising. Lots of closeted Republicans who hate women and secretly crave men. Denny Hastert...your hero.