85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The guy has no understanding of Grace or who exactly brings a man to the point he is able to accept or deny the Grace being offered. In biblical terms, he's lost.

Good Christians like the ones I see here confirm my distaste for both religions in general and faux Christianity. Hateful, judgemental, and pretending superiority.

You make me sick.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He says as he pronounces judgement on us.

My opinion regarding the Christian haters here is just that, an opinion.

You have extrapolated that to "judgement" against all Christians, right in line with the faux persecution narrative.

Good lackey!! You're Nunes for sure.

vantexan

You have extrapolated that to "judgement" against all Christians, right in line with the faux persecution narrative.

Yes, you're above criticism. You're a saint. Careful, someone might put a little statue of you on their dashboard.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, you're above criticism. You're a saint. Careful, someone might put a little statue of you on their dashboard.

Sorry you can't handle criticism of faux Christians who profess to be like Jesus but advocate for the death of Ginsburg because she's anti-Trump and Jewish. Yep, real Christian love there for all to see.

Lots of hypocrites from all faiths, so it isn't exclusive to your faith.

Supporting someone like Trump is the ultimate Christian hypocrisy because the man is literally almost everything the Jesus spoke against. Glad you love Trump so much. As long as he gives you what you want in terms of abortion and pretending to support religious freedom (as long as you're a Christian that is), he's a hero to the Religious Right.

That would make you just another HypoChristian fool who cherry picks the Bible and your religion to justify bad bahavior(s) and forgiveness for "sins".

May Space God have mercy on your non-existent soul.

vantexan

Sorry you can't handle criticism of faux Christians who profess to be like Jesus but advocate for the death of Ginsburg because she's anti-Trump and Jewish. Yep, real Christian love there for all to see.

Lots of hypocrites from all faiths, so it isn't exclusive to your faith.

Supporting someone like Trump is the ultimate Christian hypocrisy because the man is literally almost everything the Jesus spoke against. Glad you love Trump so much. As long as he gives you what you want in terms of abortion and pretending to support religious freedom (as long as you're a Christian that is), he's a hero to the Religious Right.

That would make you just another HypoChristian fool who cherry picks the Bible and your religion to justify bad bahavior(s) and forgiveness for "sins".

May Space God have mercy on your non-existent soul.
It's truly amazing how perceptive you are. Must be a burden being so perfect. As far as RBG goes I'm not against her because she's Jewish. I rather like the old girl. She was good friends with Scalia and has demonstrated common sense many times. But I do believe she's holding on when she should have already retired. So I hope here tenure does end soon, but I also hope she doesn't suffer. But you and I are diametrically opposed politically, and you demonize everyone who disagrees with you. Not the mark of an educated person, but you do you.

Sportello

It's truly amazing how perceptive you are. Must be a burden being so perfect. As far as RBG goes I'm not against her because she's Jewish. I rather like the old girl. She was good friends with Scalia and has demonstrated common sense many times. But I do believe she's holding on when she should have already retired. So I hope here tenure does end soon, but I also hope she doesn't suffer. But you and I are diametrically opposed politically, and you demonize everyone who disagrees with you. Not the mark of an educated person, but you do you.
Was that irony or are you really not self aware at all?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Plenty self aware. And very aware that folks like you think you know how conservatives tick, and that you are superior. It's your arrogance that loses elections, so keep up the good work.

We know that logic -and reason are not Conservative strong points. You, and the usual suspects confirm that with every post you make.

Arrogance. Gee, who personifies arrogance taken to an extreme we've never seen before. You know, a genius who is the best at everything and is probably the smartest person to have ever lived?

BrownArmy

Plenty self aware. And very aware that folks like you think you know how conservatives tick, and that you are superior. It's your arrogance that loses elections, so keep up the good work.

It might be gerrymandering that loses Dems elections, but what do I know.

It is weird though, in certain places, when 60-70% vote for the D, and the R gets elected.

Strange.

Don't get me wrong, D's are just as guilty as R's at gerrymandering, but R's have taken it to a new level.

newfie

you're trying to preach against hate and being judgemental by being hateful and judgemental?

vantexan

It might be gerrymandering that loses Dems elections, but what do I know.

It is weird though, in certain places, when 60-70% vote for the D, and the R gets elected.

Strange.

Don't get me wrong, D's are just as guilty as R's at gerrymandering, but R's have taken it to a new level.
Where is that happening?