85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

floridays

I am beginning to conclude that youse people have no redeeming value and deserve whatever fate trump has planned for you. Just like the fate the Reverend Jim Jones had planned for his flock.
I remember Jim Chones, tall darkie that could do marvelous things with an orange ball, I'm not aware of any Reverend Jim Jones however.

Your underwear must be really tight, let the brothers breathe a bit.
Loosen up. :thumbup1:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You have the votes, so do it.

If she didn't want the President to replace her, why not retire during the Obama years?

rod

Retired 22 years
You have the votes, so do it.

If she didn't want the President to replace her, why not retire during the Obama years?
That says it all about politics in Washington D.C. ----It's such a gravy train nobody wants to retire. Every position in D.C. from Supreme Court to Congress -- all the way down to dog catcher should have term AND age limits.

The big package

Considering what happened with the Brett Kavanaugh situation and the election right around the corner , I think it would be wise for the president to go with a good solid conservative female this time . It would probably also benefit him greatly with the female vote in November !!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Considering what happened with the Brett Kavanaugh situation and the election right around the corner , I think it would be wise for the president to go with a good solid conservative female this time . It would probably also benefit him greatly with the female vote in November !!!!
A conservative minority female. And watch the liberal heads explode.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So the liberal media is pushing the narrative that RBG's dying wish was that her replacement is not chosen until after the election.

That is a lie.

The quote says until after a "new President is installed". If President Trump wins, she wanted her seat to sit vacant for four years.

Tells you everything you need to know right there. Just leftists playing politics.

oldngray

nowhere special
So the liberal media is pushing the narrative that RBG's dying wish was that her replacement is not chosen until after the election.

That is a lie.

The quote says until after a "new President is installed". If President Trump wins, she wanted her seat to sit vacant for four years.

Tells you everything you need to know right there. Just leftists playing politics.
She expected Hillary to win and was going to retire after the election. Ended up she tried to hang on to life support as long as possible after Trump won.