85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She's gonna look like Darth Vader with his helmet off if she's still alive in 2021. I could not imagine being 85 years old, having just received cancer treatment and still feeling obligated to stay on the job rather than spend time with family in my final days.
That’s because she loves what she is doing ... something us UPSers cannot relate to!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Put another conservative in the Supreme Court and union labors days are even more numbered.
Why? Any company like FedEx for example, are perfectly free to vote in a union. We can't even keep RTW states UPS'ers in our union. People opt out. I guess they don't see any value?

vantexan

Why? Any company like FedEx for example, are perfectly free to vote in a union. We can't even keep RTW states UPS'ers in our union. People opt out. I guess they don't see any value?
Unfortunately not the case. The Railroad Labor Act and the NLRB rules make it impossible for FedEx Express to organize locally and almost impossible to nationally.

vantexan

Didn't they vote it down?
No, never had a vote at Express. Some FedEx Freight locations voted it down, but they're allowed to vote on it locally. The big prize at FedEx is Express, and FedEx working behind the scenes got Express clamped down.