8pm curfew

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Which makes no sense why they let just a few guys rot out there every night. Give them some help.
I know the issue with us is the guys who are out late are rural route guys. There isn't enough volume to put in another route. But there is enough work that keeps them out late. Most of those guys are 25+ year vets who want the hours. Kids aren't home anymore and their wives bug them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I know the issue with us is the guys who are out late are rural route guys. There isn't enough volume to put in another route. But there is enough work that keeps them out late. Most of those guys are 25+ year vets who want the hours. Kids aren't home anymore and their wives bug them.
That's a typical management answer. They want to be out that late. Lmfao.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's a typical management answer. They want to be out that late. Lmfao.
Why not file 9.5 grievances then? Why do the same 25+ year vets volunteer every night to run misloads?

I know plenty of drivers who hate being out late. But the ones who are out the latest in my building, are always the first ones with their hands up to do extra work.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Why not file 9.5 grievances then? Why do the same 25+ year vets volunteer every night to run misloads?

I know plenty of drivers who hate being out late. But the ones who are out the latest in my building, are always the first ones with their hands up to do extra work.
Because the 20+ year guysare the ones that still actually care about customer service and that the customer is expecting there package that day and actually care to make service on said package..........

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Y2bbr.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
As you should know, despite being new, grievances can be settled and paid but that does not mean it will effect how UPS operates.

My sort is my team. Until I move into a different position that's how it shall remain.
You are a PT sup...and shall keep your head down and follow orders. Enough of the ego grandstanding in every thread?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Don't care if you believe me or not. I'm one of the 20+ year guys Do I want to run a misload after I'm done with my route. No. Do I. Yes. It's the right thing to do. If you payed for service guaranteed for a certain day, you should get it even if it means I work an extra 45 minutes. I worked for this company in the good days when customers loved us. Guess that is still living in me. Shrug............smirk face...............smart ass head nod.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Don't care if you believe me or not. I'm one of the 20+ year guys Do I want to run a misload after I'm done with my route. No. Do I. Yes. It's the right thing to do. If you payed for service guaranteed for a certain day, you should get it even if it means I work an extra 45 minutes. I worked for this company in the good days when customers loved us. Guess that is still living in me. Shrug............smirk face...............
The 50 bucks an hour doesn't help make that a little easier?