9/11/01

rickyb

im not sure 9/11 was an inside job, but the US govt definitely covered up.

my thoughts on 9/11 is americans got a taste of their own medicine, meaning your government and military empire which has bases in over 800+ countries is constantly blowing up the world for control of resources.

i feel like america is much darker now, the government took advantage of the terrorism to take away civil liberties (something which was done in many countries at the time), we know the NSA is spying on everyone illegally, and ultimately im not sure weve learned any lessons from 9/11. alot of people never connected the terror that day to the terror their own government does. things are basically worse. the media still does sensationalist reporting.

terrorism is basically a huge distraction like the red scare was, to justify military empire, and to keep people in a permanent state of paralyzing fear. its very unlikely that you will die from terrorism.

war is terrorism. if US wars are a violation of international law, then they fit the definition of terrorism.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

"WE STOPPED THE TERRORISTS"

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
im not sure 9/11 was an inside job, but the US govt definitely covered up.

my thoughts on 9/11 is americans got a taste of their own medicine, meaning your government and military empire which has bases in over 800+ countries is constantly blowing up the world for control of resources.

i feel like america is much darker now, the government took advantage of the terrorism to take away civil liberties (something which was done in many countries at the time), we know the NSA is spying on everyone illegally, and ultimately im not sure weve learned any lessons from 9/11. alot of people never connected the terror that day to the terror their own government does. things are basically worse. the media still does sensationalist reporting.

terrorism is basically a huge distraction like the red scare was, to justify military empire, and to keep people in a permanent state of paralyzing fear. its very unlikely that you will die from terrorism.

war is terrorism. if US wars are a violation of international law, then they fit the definition of terrorism.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

"WE STOPPED THE TERRORISTS"

800+ countries? Lol

old levi's

blank space
I remember talking with the FedEx guy at the end of that day while we were both waiting to pick up a drop box, and I told him: Nothing will ever be the same after this day.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Truth is only what you believe it to be.

truth is a hard pill to swallow

It's not a lie, if you believe it.

so your saying theres no truth?

thats nihilism, look it up.

77D94C04-1CC4-4C87-92C4-2E8F46A5412C.png

rickyb

War is a declared state of being by recognized governments and has rules.
no you can have war without government.

war typically involves violence to achieve political goals, like terrorism.

thats how you get words being thrown around like 'terror states', which is exactly what american government is the biggest example of.

war
wôr/
noun
noun: war; plural noun: wars
a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Your own posted definition of terrorism said the violence was aimed particularly at civilians. War has designated combatatants and harm to civilians is not the objective.