9/11 Never Forget and Never Believe

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
america, the only country to ever use a nuke, committed the biggest act of terrorism ever when it dropped the bombs on japan.

donald trump is nuts and theres no way him or clinton or obama, or bush should have had nukes. but definitely not trump.
We were at WAR after being attacked. I knew you weren't very bright, but I didn't realize you were brain dead until this post.

rickyb

No, there really isn't. Everybody has different experiences. I grew up in a privileged family. My views are obviously going to be different than someone who grew up in a poor background that didn't have the opportunities I had.
i mean if 2 different people say the same thing to 1 person, that 1 person may have a different reaction depending on whos saying it.

542thruNthru

Have you ever been to Europe? Australia has a very tough immigration policy where you need x amount of points to get in but if you do a job that they have a shortage of people for that will help you out.
As for Europe could you even find it on a map? Do you even have a passport? In Europe we don't have the American dream because we are awake & can see reality & what is happening around the world.
Trump scares the :censored2: out of me. He has all these nukes at his finger tips & keeps threatening to use them. At some point some one will call his bluff.
It's all media bull:censored2:. In the uk we got the Americans we're in up roar about the latest hurricane as the president has done nothing just like president Obama did nothing during hurricane Katrina. Only problem is in the uk we knew it was bush not Obama in charge during Katrina.

Tldr
Have you got a passport?
Have you been to Europe?
Do nuclear weapons make a country safer?
Who was the president during hurricane Katrina?
Will you go to war for oil?

You should be thanking America. You're living the american dream. You're working at a American company. Without us you have no job. ;)

rickyb

We were at WAR after being attacked. I knew you weren't very bright, but I didn't realize you were brain dead until this post.
no you were at WARRRRR before, during, and after you were attacked. do you know how i know this? because u are always at war. thats what america does: war war war.

and being at war still makes it terrorism.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You should be thanking America. You're living the american dream. You're working at a American company. Without us you have no job. ;)
tenor.gif

rickyb

Go ahead and pay for your national defense then, I'll enjoy my tax cut
national defense" is an orwellian term; it means the opposite. america increased terrorism with its middle eastern wars, america increased immigration with its wars. your making it worse.

Ukbrown

Look I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone or upset anyone on this day. This isn't the day or post to vent my anger or frustrations. Let's just all take time to remember people we lost. Let's save our bull:censored2: & competitive arguing till tomorrow or another post.

rickyb

Look I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone or upset anyone on this day. This isn't the day or post to vent my anger or frustrations. Let's just all take time to remember people we lost. Let's save our bull:censored2: & competitive arguing till tomorrow or another post.
i think 9/11 will be an unpaid official holiday in future america.

rickyb

That's strange.... we are hiring like crazy. I better tell these people that they don't really have a job and go home because America has no jobs.
the employment figures are skewed, the financial sector is deregulated, too many bubbles, too many outsourced jobs, too much debt, stagnant wages, and bad social policy like NAFTA, gutting welfare, etc.

Ukbrown

I'm sorry I just don't understand what he's talking about. UK thought Obama was president? I'm so confused!!!
No in the uk on the news we had Americans telling us that president Obama did nothing during hurricane Katrina. When they were told it was president bush & that Obama was a senator it blew their minds.

Ukbrown

That's strange.... we are hiring like crazy. I better tell these people that they don't really have a job and go home because America has no jobs.
In the uk if you want to work for ups as a driver turn up. Pass rate is 25% & you don't have to work preload before hand but doing a 60 hour week ( most depots start at 8.15) you will only earn £37k. top rate is after 2 years.