9.5 doesn’t work

What'dyabringmetoday???

It does, if you have guts.

But wait:

I'm going to park my 2017 lifted Chevy 4 wheel drive truck sideways, in the lot.

Tell everyone, my wife is a bitch.... my kids are :censored2:s....

And the Union sucks.
Like I said- swell story here. You may think you have all of the answers, but you are definitely out of touch about what occurs on a daily basis at UPS. Then if anyone challenges you, they are anti-union. Not sure why I am even typing this. Since this IS the land-of-make-believe, you may not even be a Teamster. Although, your angst toward anyone who questions you seems to point to a low level officer or maybe a trustee of a tiny local. Let me know if you need more sand.

F

Frankie's Friend

Back on topic @Bubblehead what % of the drivers in your area that can opt in have the gahoonas to get on the list, file when violated, and weather the initial garbage from the company?

F

Frankie's Friend

I thought the topic was "9.5 list doesn't work"?
The topic is about the 9.5 list not working but you said it does.
Back on topic @Bubblehead what % of the drivers in your area that can opt in have the gahoonas to get on the list, file when violated, and weather the initial garbage from the company?
The question stands if you want to respond to it because its relative. If not, its ok to.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The question stands if you want to respond to it because its relative. If not, its ok to.
I decline, because it's not nearly that simple.

I may elaborate later, when I have more time to explain it to you.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You may think you have all of the answers, but you are definitely out of touch about what occurs on a daily basis at UPS.

You're wrong.... on both points.

Not sure why I am even typing this. Since this IS the land-of-make-believe, you may not even be a Teamster. Although, your angst toward anyone who questions you seems to point to a low level officer or maybe a trustee of a tiny local.

What color is your pickup truck ?

:biggrin:

-Bug-

F

Frankie's Friend

I decline, because it's not nearly that simple.

I may elaborate later, when I have more time to explain it to you.
You wasted alot of words when you could have given me a guestimation. Try this: about 20%. Thats not so hard is it? Never mind. Its not important. I know you help them by example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You wasted alot of words when you could have given me a guestimation. Try this: about 20%. Thats not so hard is it? Never mind. Its not important. I know you help them by example.
Im tring to get some traction here. Pleese stay with the program
....and you might need to mind your tone, and attempt to consider that someone else may have something relevant to add....besides yourself???

For instance, that many drivers in my building want the OT, making the stats you are seeking skewed by reality.

The only reality I'm concerned with in regards to the 9.5 language in Article 37 of the National Master, that was implemented in the Central Region in this contract, is that it has worked for every driver who has chosen to utilize the process in my building.

Those who "choose" not to, are also the masters of their own destiny.
These are all grown men and women and its not my job, or the IBT's, to prop up their "gahoonas" for them. (did you mean Kahuna's, or gonads?)

What'dyabringmetoday???

Like I said- swell story here. You may think you have all of the answers, but you are defyout of touch about what occurs on a daily basis at UPS. Then if anyone challenges you, they are anti-union. Not sure why I am even typing this. Since this IS the land-of-make-believe, you may not even be a Teamster. Although, your angst toward anyone who questions you seems to point to a low level officer or maybe a trustee of a tiny local. Let me know if you need more sand.
You're wrong.... on both points.

What color is your pickup truck ?

:biggrin:

-Bug-
Which restaurants....will you be spending dues money at this week?

F

Frankie's Friend

That's probably a fair assessment, as is the 18% that somehow manage to earn "bonus"....

....and the other 60% also has choices to make,....or not.
Not knowing the size of your operation makes this a guess but noting the planned days target hrs (4 yrs ago 8.5; 3 yrs ago 8.75; 2 yrs ago 9.0; last yr 9.3) even without the bonus issue it seems the companys objective of boiling the frog is working if only 20% (give or take) get on the list. The other negative possibility is that we are way to far in debt and that may show the company what strength would be in a strike line.

What'dyabringmetoday???

The daily "per diem" for out of town travel is $75.00.

Authorized by the IBT Constitution, and every Local Unions Bylaws.

Following me around BrownCafe, like a little puppy....

Will only get you answers.

-Bug-
Whatever you say there Big Ego Guy. Funny thing is....you didn't answer the question. At least I've figured out where to....randomly place dots. Keep up the good work.