9.5 doesn’t work

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The worst battles are in the bonus centers/hubs. You know the company NEVER posts telematics speeding results or talks with drivers about driving (way) over the speed limits. Its all abt safety bro. It really is. Barf.
Oh I forgot about that one.... no more bonus across the board ... vote it all out..

Dragon

Package Center Manager
It’s because of the dedication of employees like us ... it’s not because of your on road or center manager... let’s be serious, they add nothing to the operation...they really are dead wood

Please wake up...we tried letting you run the operation a long time ago, all you did was make it worse. Half of you cannot even log into a computer...you know I am right. Good luck getting the packages from one end to the other...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Please wake up...we tried letting you run the operation a long time ago, all you did was make it worse. Half of you cannot even log into a computer...you know I am right. Good luck getting the packages from one end to the other...
I didn’t work here in 1946... you are older than I thought... maybe you can retire some day and leave all this bitterness behind... now excuse me, I have trailers to move and actually do work to help move this company forward.

F

Frankie's Friend

Please wake up...we tried letting you run the operation a long time ago, all you did was make it worse.
We did? This is on you:
20180120_223239.jpg
20180120_223205.jpg
20180120_223113.jpg

Worse than this?
Yeah, youre doing a great job. Dont forget your pvds that ended up on social media for various offenses. Thx for embarrassing us.
Half of you cannot even log into a computer...you know I am right.
Your supervision provides the trainees with the skills to fail. You know its true because you can even punch out much less honestly punch in. For your review....

Attachments

• 20180120_222921.jpg
    20180120_222921.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 20180120_222921.jpg
    20180120_222921.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

I didn’t work here in 1946... you are older than I thought... maybe you can retire some day and leave all this bitterness behind... now excuse me, I have trailers to move and actually do work to help move this company forward.
How can we make it worse?
Look at all the eeoc lawsuits. The company even had to be forced to accommodate female employees when they got pregnant. Record profits and record harassment. Nice job Dragoon.

8000Shelf

Some of us are smarter than you give us credit for. You dumb down all the smart ones though by treating them just like you treat the idiots (or worse)

F

Frankie's Friend

... now excuse me, I have trailers to move and actually do work to help move this company forward.
The dude couldnt pull a trailer off a door if the tractor was hooked up and running. If he got frustrated enough i guess he could scream at himself in the rear mirror.

8000Shelf

Look at all the eeoc lawsuits. The company even had to be forced to accommodate female employees when they got pregnant. Record profits and record harassment. Nice job Dragoon.
... yucking it up in the office- thinking playing games and stressing us out makes us 'work faster'. Talk about a waste of company $

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He’s just a small kog in the machinery, but it’s hilarious how much cool aid this sup drinks...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Some of us are smarter than you give us credit for. You dumb down all the smart ones though by treating them just like you treat the idiots (or worse)
We did? This is on you:
View attachment 176638 View attachment 176639 View attachment 176642

Worse than this?
Yeah, youre doing a great job. Dont forget your pvds that ended up on social media for various offenses. Thx for embarrassing us.

Your supervision provides the trainees with the skills to fail. You know its true because you can even punch out much less honestly punch in. For your review....
You forgot the newest one on the front page of the BC....for 2017... even though ups said they were 99% effective... hmmmn

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Dhydratd

The team concept? Worst idea ever, but management wasn't behind it 100% either. Doomed from the start
"Team"!! Yeah, that :censored2: was a joke. We had a few brown-nosers go along with it for a short while and then get smart. It still amazes me how much money this company spends on new ideas that always seem to fail. Orion

Coldworld

60 months and counting
"Team"!! Yeah, that :censored2: was a joke. We had a few brown-nosers go along with it for a short while and then get smart. It still amazes me how much money this company spends on new ideas that always seem to fail. Orion
When was this “engagement”??? Must be before my time here...what was it all about??